Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,593 members, 7,934,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye (21813 Views)

Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs / Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Stop abusing Honourable APC member cheesy cheesy

Wat makes him honorable? A tout dat fights in a 'supposed' hallowed chamber? An irresponsible parrot dat has unbridled tongue?
I only pity d ppl of Kogi west because they ve nobody respresenting dem in d upper chamber.
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by firo08(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2016
omaiyale:
Dino melaye is a definition of a Coward always talking with out thinking.
How can a sane man threatened to beat up a fellow Senator , woman for that matter.

Once a wife beater always a wife beater
sometimes so many of u talk before u reason... anyway zombie will always act differently..
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by sekundosekundo: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2016
babdap:
Only a bastards eat their own word. Abaobaku senator should learn from nani gahaba from Kano state. He is politically dead now

Does that include APC & Buhari, they did not only eat their words but also their promises to Nigerians.
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by BlackSeptember: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Eaa247:

Wat makes him honorable? A tout dat fights in a 'supposed' hallowed chamber? An irresponsible parrot dat has unbridled tongue?
I only pity d ppl of Kogi west because they ve nobody respresenting dem in d upper chamber.
did youfail your sarcasm class undecided
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2016
If Dino sees himself as responsible, then this country is finished
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by sekundosekundo: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2016
moshmusth:
We all know because you do not have the balls just making mouth

Like APC & Buhari.
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by Taiyescott(m): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Dix man and drama! in a news i read yesterday on pulse news, He threatened to beat and impregnate Tinubuz wife.. Funny Man..
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by Chiboboski: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Firefire:

APC Progrethieves in ACTION.

APC, Party of professional wife-beaters and career rogues.
Less than 24hrs one of your strongmen to impeach Buhari has started crying when nobody pursues him only news headline. You celebrated it as if your life depends on it. Now APC has become your problem. All the enemies of Nigeria will start to die one after the other.
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by David4best(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2016
U have d gut to threatened about beating a married woman. Idiot!
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by Bgorgeous: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2016
Ur always shooting urself in the leg but this time!! U killed urself sorry
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by rasco2000me: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2016
Why we dino not bost of beatin a female senator when he bater his wife some years back and regent impregnatin ibidapo obe,what did women fold do ,dey kept silince he is goin to beat aisha buhari one day,he is a woman beater
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by KINGinVAHALA: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by AZeD1(m): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Jimi23:
In oher climes Buhari would have been impeached. No campaign promise fulfilled. Financial hardship has multiplied by 10 under his administration. We dont need that kind of President. Shallow economic policies. Milking the masses dry and letting the looters go free. The average Nigerian can now longer afford to cook meals with ordinary kerosene stove. Has the judiciary been overhauled? NO. So how does he expect to get favourable judgements which will enable him get our money back from these criminals? Clueless man.
Dude you can't impeach a President for not fulfilling campaign promises
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by bluecircle470: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2016
Responsible my foot. Animal senator
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by experimentist: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2016
[size=15pt]”Dino Melaye is my role model” - Temitemi1[/size] grin
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by Gkemz: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Impeach the inefficient dullardo make we rest.
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino is a career madman
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by teebell999(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:

which stupid and shameless Honorable?
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by Jimi23(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2016
AZeD1:

Dude you can't impeach a President for not fulfilling campaign promises

I know but he can be impeached based on other reasons interwoven into that. Anyways come 2019 we will boot him out.
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by iokpebholo: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2016
cashkid:

Mumu president wey dey rule over u n ur papa abi? who come be mumu abeg? No be Nigeria u dey wen he was elected the president? Abeg where ur papa dey then? Ewuuuuuuuuu
hahahah.see as e pain this pig oh. Do u know what u will do boy? Hug d nearest transformer and die. Ewu
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by Holarz(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2016
role model my foot,hw can a distinguished senator like even utter such out of his mouth,i wonder when he wants to start behaving like a whole man and not an apprentice to someone
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by goodgate: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Araoluwa005:
Dino end is around the corner, I just wonder where he get money to buy the fine fine cars
I can reliably inform you that Dino is in BIG HOT SOUP.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by Bimpe29: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino is too immature to be elected a Senator.
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by SuperS1Panther: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Saharareporters report on the threat by Senator Dino Melaye to beat and ‘impregnate’ the wife of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was far from being ‘junk journalism’, it has been confirmed.

TheNEWS learnt that Senator Remi Tinubu, the victim of Melaye’s uncouth, reckless tongue has confirmed the incident and this is being linked with the tweets Tuesday night by Sunday Dare, the chief of staff to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“Dino Malaye sunk to the lowest ever today. From this point it is downhill for him. A disgrace to the Senate of the Republic”, Dare tweeted. He added in a second tweet:
And if Dino thinks nothing willl happen if he dare beats up another Senator, then he must be living in a fools paradise. Things will happen
— Sunday Dare (@gebusites) July 12, 2016

Dare’s intervention came simultaneously as Melaye attempted to debunk Saharareporters report, by dismissing it as ‘propaganda’, ‘lies’, ‘junk journalism’, without responding to the specific things he was quoted to have said at the executive session of the Senate.

According to the report by Saharareporters, which has gone viral, Melaye descended on Senator Remi Tinubu, after the two-term senator cautioned colleagues against issuing puerile threats against the Attorney-general and justice Minister, who had charged Senate President, Bukola Saraki and the deputy, Ike Ekweremadu to court for alleged forgery of senate rules.

Before she spoke, Melaye (APC Kogi West) had mooted the idea that the senate drag the attorney-general, Abubakar Malami before the Senate to be thoroughly grilled and humiliated for charging the Senate leadership with forgery in court.

“Mr. Melaye called on the Senators in attendance to fight the presidency to a standstill. In his rant, he issued a wide variety of threats.
“Recognized to speak, Senator Remi Tinubu (APC) Lagos Central said the Senate should not be reduced to a kindergarten where Senators could just issue childish threats, and called on Senators to close ranks and seek reconciliation amongst its members.

“That was when Melaye flew into rage, calling her names. “I will beat you up on this floor and nothing will happen,” he threatened.
The statement caused a commotion on the floor as Senators in her support gathered to protect her.

“Senate Presdient Saraki nodded as Melaye called Mrs. Tinubu unprintable names according to Senators who intervened to save her from the rampaging Melaye.”

*Reported by TheNEWS

Even a PDP sympathetic online media reported it.

Take note of Senator Saraki ndding at the threat of Dinosaur Melaye's threat o beat up a woman.
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by Kdon2: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:

I guess u mean d most dishonourable. Dino is an agbero for d rest of his life already
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by TEYA: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
babdap:
Only a bastards eat their own word. Abaobaku senator should learn from nani gahaba from Kano state. He is politically dead now
Which one is nani gahaba again?
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by dadebayo1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bros is now forming "faithful and loyal".., grin chaiiii
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by cashkid: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
iokpebholo:
hahahah.see as e pain this pig oh. Do u know what u will do boy? Hug d nearest transformer and die. Ewu

U no answer my question, where ur brainless pig dey wen good people of Nigeria dey vote for Buhari? Your situation is a hopeless one.........Tell ur motherfucker to go n hug transformer then u follow his footstep at least na him footstep u dey follow.......
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by babdap: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
TEYA:

Which one is nani gahaba again?
former speaker of Federal House of Representative.
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by TEYA: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
babdap:
former speaker of Federal House of Representative.
OK it's ghali na'aba. Infact I have forgotten about that guy. That's life for you, today everyone is talking about you, tomorrow you are nowhere.
Re: I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye by phoenix90(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
omaiyale:
Dino melaye is a definition of a Coward always talking with out thinking.
How can a sane man threatened to beat up a fellow Senator , woman for that matter.

Once a wife beater always a wife beater
You don't understand how stupid, power-drunk and insulting some women can be that their provocation can Threaten the limit of your endurance. Even in saner climes women have been involved in verbal and physical combat in the law making chambers. He didn't beat her but threatened to. And come to think of it, the Tinubu cabal in the upper chamber is about being caged for good. And they don't mind dancing and fighting naked to resist such attempt. I just dey laff grin grin grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari ―kogi Govt / Governor Aregbesola Commissions Dipson Plastics In Osun (Photos) / Oyo Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.