Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Would Love To Have Sex With John Mikel Obi- Cossy Orjiakor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Love To Have Sex With John Mikel Obi- Cossy Orjiakor (886 Views)

"Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Am Still In Love With Ahmed Musa- Cossy Orjiakor / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Love To Have Sex With John Mikel Obi- Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 13, 2016
One of our massively gifted Nigerian actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor, has allegedly revealed she is looking forward to having sex with Chelsea midfielder, John Mikel Obi. You remember just few months ago she made a similar confession that she was in love with Ahmed Musa, guess that one didn't just
work out.Well then In an interview with Encomium again, the actress emphasized her love for the footballer although they had never met in real life. Cossy Orjiakor “My favourite Nigerian footballer is…”she paused. “I can give you a clue by mentioning the name of his club if you insist. “The name of his club is Chelsea.” Asked if it was Mikel Obi, she said:

“I think you should be talking about Mikel Obi. You might be absolutely correct. I will say yes if you think you guessed right. Well, truthfully Mikel is my favourite because he is a cool and handsome dude, you know. “During the Nations Cup which Nigeria won, he emerged as one of the sexiest footballers in South Africa. I have said enough so it is left for you to sort it out if I am tripping for him or not.

Whenever I am watching a football match instead of enjoying the game I derive joy in watching how the players’ ‘thing’ dangle in their shorts and their muscles too. continue for more pics http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/i-would-love-to-have-sex-with-john.html

Re: I Would Love To Have Sex With John Mikel Obi- Cossy Orjiakor by Vendoor(f): 3:20am On Jul 13, 2016
I Would Love To Have Sex With John Mikel Obi

0p, I didn't see that in the content oh undecided
Re: I Would Love To Have Sex With John Mikel Obi- Cossy Orjiakor by kuuljay(m): 4:43am On Jul 13, 2016
Na so e dey take start!!! In five years time she wouldn't mind managing the rain maker. MajFash cool

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Have Sex With John Mikel Obi- Cossy Orjiakor by BlackSeptember: 4:43am On Jul 13, 2016
Vendoor:

0p, I didn't see that in the content oh undecided
Don't be mischievous grin Continue Searching grin

(1) (Reply)

Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About. / Fvck / 7 Ways To Spot A Hot Woman From Afar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.