Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (17465 Views)

Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State / ROOF CALCULATOR METRIC. Know The Amount REQUIRED To Roof Your House. Take A Look / Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by chubbyG(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tony2016:

Thanks to everyone that responded to this post.
Complete fund is ready for the project.
The location will be at Ilesa, Osun State.
I will prefer maximum of 45 days.

Analysis on how this project could be achieved in 45 days will be appreciated.
Thanks.

If all the advices here are not sufficient enough please consult another professional offline....a registered Builder or Civil Engr.....would do a nice job....

1 Like

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by chubbyG(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tony2016:

Thanks to everyone that responded to this post.
Complete fund is ready for the project.
The location will be at Ilesa, Osun State.
I will prefer maximum of 45 days.

Analysis on how this project could be achieved in 45 days will be appreciated.
Thanks.

If all the advices here are not sufficient enough please consult another professional offline....a registered Builder or Civil Engr.....would do a nice job....
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by Pascal679: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
call me ‭0703 183 8634‬ or WhatsApp me 08069238682 I can help you with the windows @ A very cheap cost
Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by moweta(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
emmachukwu99:
Get enough money 1st. Na money be work, no money no work. Even if you want the house ready in 1month, na ur money.

Bro u r onpoint. Na ur money go determine.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Days Required To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
nijanigga:
chai! everybody want to build house in Nigeria,there will be a time when there won't be land left even to farm.
said chicken little. 6 billion ppl on the planet, why land never finish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Rent Around Delta| Co-tenant / Construction Of A 25 Room And Parlor Self Contain In Idafa Maya Ikorodu Lagos / Things To Consider And Investigate Before You Buy Any Land In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.