Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,305 members, 7,881,125 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari (831 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Differs With Abaribe On Impeachment Of President / Senate Advocates Impeachment Of Non-Performing President And Governors / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by Sgaladima: 6:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Senators' Meeting Not About Impeachment Of President Buhari -- Wamakko

My attention was drawn to a false and malicious story published by an online newspaper that a series of meetings were held in my residence to strategize on the impeachment proceedings of President Muhammadu Buhari.

To set the records straight, a meeting was only held in my residence towards finding amicable solution to the frosty relationship between the Executive and Legislature.

We have observed the growing disharmony between the two arms, and we resolved that finding amicable solution to the impasse will move the nation forward and give the president focus to pursue his Change Agenda.

As a principled politician, I have no cause to scheme against the president and the party I campaigned for or the cause I believe in.

Let me once again reiterate that we hold the president in high esteem, and we will do our best towards ensuring that there is cordial relationship and harmony between the two arms.

Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko
Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by moshmusth(m): 6:13am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by Osehnetworld(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2016
we hear u
wasn't expecting u to cm out and say its true
BT na so e take dey start

1 Like

Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by midolian(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Been expecting something like this..grin grin

but OP, where is your source?

1 Like

Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2016
Interesting con3. undecided
Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by Totino: 6:23am On Jul 13, 2016
moshmusth:

Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by duduade: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Which kain fake old men be this?? Don't they have better things to do
So the legislature and executive are still at logger heads
Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by AntiWailer: 6:35am On Jul 13, 2016
Wailers would be disappointed.

They want the impeachment and Buhari beaten out of ASO Rock. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by Almaiga: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2016
I said this earlier. All those Kids that were making noise on the other thread about impeachment, should come back and read this. I said it yesterday, no Northern Senator can OPENLY work agaist the president. If he tries it, he'll be tagged "an enemyof the North" and the consequences will be massive. Wamaco knows the implications, hence this press release.
Fear North!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by modath(f): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2016
AntiWailer:
Wailers would be disappointed.

They want the impeachment and Buhari beaten out of ASO Rock. grin

Case in point... cheesy

Firefire:
Interesting con3. undecided

So disappointed bah? Pele tiyin... i dearly wish the jegudu jeras will try it, some will go home with neither cap nor shoes that day.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:50am On Jul 13, 2016
modath:

Case in point... cheesy

So disappointed bah? Pele tiyin... i dearly wish the jegudu jeras will try it, some will go home with neither cap nor shoes that day.

Good morning, Mo.

Have a nice day, bye.

3 Likes

Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by experimentist: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2016
[size=15pt]Saraki you be criminal ooooo.. Try impeach am na. See ur football head sef![/size]

1 Like

Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by 9icelag: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2016
No politician from the North would dare try that. As for Dino he should enjoy while it last cos he is going to political extinction

1 Like

Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by modath(f): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Firefire:

Good morning, Mo.

Have a nice day, bye.

Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2016
modath:

you need full? - goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by orisa37: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2016
We are meeting about IRAHUB.
Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by modath(f): 7:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Firefire:

you need full? - goodbye

No i don't, i am right here by ya side, no shaking.. cheesy

Dino says he wants to beat Remi Tinubu, shebi you will assist him and realise your life long dream of beatng her husband and make it family beating season.. grin
Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2016
modath:

No i don't, i am right here by ya side, no shaking.. cheesy

Dino says he wants to beat Remi Tinubu, shebi you will assist him and realise your life long dream of beatng her husband and make it family beating season.. grin

Sarcastic statement.

Good morning madam.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Meeting Not About Impeachment Of Buhari by goonsmi: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2016
modath:

😀😁😁😁

see as oga fireman just dey gentle this morning.

(1) (Reply)

See What Buhari Is Doing To Nigeria ( Dogs Were Not Supposed To Eat Corn. / One Year And Buratai Shines Even More / Babatunde Fashola Barbecued On BBC Hardtalk (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.