Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You (1297 Views)

Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by marvelck: 6:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Guys, how would you feel when you discover the woman you are about getting married to (your bride) actually dumped her ex in order to marry you. Will you go ahead and marry her after finding out how she maltreated and cruelly left her ex boyfriend of many years in order to marry you because she believes you are richer and more comfortable than her ex. Most of the girls getting married these days might have dumped someone to marry another guy whom she felt was more serious and also ready to settle down immediately unlike their ex. This kind of attitude is typical of most naija girls of today. And many of them see it as a justified act. But guys need to be cautious and careful before marrying any girl who doesn't have any regret hurting or dumping a loyal boyfriend for you. Cos, you might end up being her next victim. Even if you eventually marry her, it doesn't stop her from hurting you later.
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by Lovelynature(m): 6:13am On Jul 13, 2016
It's no doubt that women are very materialistic in nature. Riches and comfort are top priorities of an average Nigerian lady, hence she's ready to settle down with any available rich dude over her long time boyfriend, as she thinks he maybe wasting her time and may later dump her. That's when you see their dramatic nature coming up.

Guys should stop trying hard to please a girl, because when you think she's all yours, she proves you wrong.

Just be yourself and let the relationship flow naturally. Be open minded and ready to face any drama that might come up.

As for me, I can't date or marry a woman that dumped her boyfriend because of me.

If she can dump her boyfriend, for a rich guy, she can equally dump the guy when she notice some changes. On and on she keeps jumping from one guy to another without knowing that human needs are insatiable.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by RasheedUmar: 6:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Just make sure you fvck her before she dumps you too. grin
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by RasheedUmar: 6:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by ucheHapers(m): 6:16am On Jul 13, 2016
It's a jungle out there....the strongest eat the weakest...guys, hustle hard, don't play the nice guy. Personally, I can't date/marry a gurl dat dumped someone cos of me. I value loyalty alot

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 13, 2016
ucheHapers:
It's a jungle out there....the strongest eat the weakest...guys, hustle hard, don't play the nice guy. Personally, I can't date/marry a gurl dat dumped someone cos of me. I value loyalty alot

One of the most sexiest answer I ever read from a guy wink

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by Totino: 6:21am On Jul 13, 2016
Nawah oo
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by ibkgab001: 6:26am On Jul 13, 2016
Her opinion her choice
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:29am On Jul 13, 2016
In chris brezzy's voice" when a rich nicca wants u,,,and ur nicca can't do nothing for u”

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by duduade: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2016
People do it all the time so there is nothing wrong.... Life must go on... Her loss is another person s gain
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by pipolad(m): 6:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Thats Life though....someone's gotta leave someone for you.....
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by experimentist: 6:44am On Jul 13, 2016
[size=15pt]I will use koboko to flog the devil outta her[/size]
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by kiddkash(m): 6:47am On Jul 13, 2016
simple chop clean mouth tell am bye bye
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by eleko1: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2016
When the going get tough,She'll dumP u too Go buy Ebenezer Obey CD*."Mase gbera l'obinrin oo,Mase gbera lobirin odale*U miss it dat way
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2016
So what about guys that dumps their girlfriend(s) and side-chick(s) to marry a wife?

One thing you guys dont understand is that our society and mindset doesnt give room for a girl to take a lot of time waiting for her boyfriend to be financially ok so they can get married.

Most of the girls that did it ended up being branded 'old cargoes' by the same guy they have been waiting for.

Most men are hypocrits, they will bash u for not waiting for them but if you decide to wait for them, they will also dump you for a younger girl.

Its a jungle out there, only the smart ones scale through!

#my opinion

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by udede(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2016
there is nothing wrong with it at all unless they were engaged. you cant wait for someone who is not waiting for you. only fools do.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Hope d guy dat snatched away my gf is reading diz cry
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by Trapnigga(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2016
Hell nah, I'm not a fan of that.
I'm a guy, I know how that shii feels.
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2016
Deep
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2016
Her life, her choice. Na she get her body.... Your job is get a life you're proud of and you will attract the right ones eventually. Hustle first. Raba is needed bruv.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by nnamdi1993: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
In chris brezzy's voice" when a rich nicca wants u,,,and ur nicca can't do nothing for u”
lol...never really understood wat he said till nw...dis hoes aint loyal
Re: When A Girl Dumps Her Boyfriend Inorder To Marry You by nnamdi1993: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2016
Personally my guy i go jst fvck dat gal leave am...cus my conscience no go rest

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER: Pastor Caught Naking Church Member To Solve Pregnancy Issues / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them / 8 Things Every Nigerian Woman Who Wears Wigs Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.