Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Urgently In Need Of Help!!!!!! Help!help!!help!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgently In Need Of Help!!!!!! Help!help!!help!!!! (595 Views)

I'm In Need Of Help / Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car / Please Be Of Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of Help!!!!!! Help!help!!help!!!! by GodLives28(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Help needed urgently

Have I not done anough? are there some other things I still need to do?

I studied electrical engineering and graduated with 2.1..
As a student, I tried my little best to graduate with 2.1 cos I hrd with it , you’re closer to securing a job.

During my service year, I was just preparing for a better life for myself, family and the needy around me because I believe I should always be a blessing to ppl and not a problem to them.

Fast-forward to 2016, I’m still unable to get a job, can’t take responsibility at home, no way to help the needy ,sometimes I see them and feel like crying cos no way to help. .very soon I will be 26 and time is ticking (hope u understand) .

What have I not done? Even after graduation, I swallowed my pride and stayed for months under an electrician learning indoor electrical installations (although not the work of an engineer) but till now no head way. If you seek for a contract nobody dare give it to you.

I spent all the money I saved during my service year travelling from Aba to other states for either job test or interview but to no avail.

Pls my fellow Nairalanders, is there any other way I should go about it?, is there anything you think I haven’t tried? Sometimes I just feel like crying.
Right now I am so sad.

I need your advice my people.
My career is at risk now. Electrical engineering has been my passion and now its at risk.
You can insult me for all I care but don’t bring the government into it( NO PDP and APC)
Try and overlook typos
Re: Urgently In Need Of Help!!!!!! Help!help!!help!!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2016
Get out of the country.... That's the only advice I'll give you... There's no hope here, don't let anyone deceive you.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Help!!!!!! Help!help!!help!!!! by GodLives28(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Get out of the country.... That's the only advice I'll give you... There's no hope here, don't let anyone deceive you.

I have thought of that dear.....
But I still need money to do that
Re: Urgently In Need Of Help!!!!!! Help!help!!help!!!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Story for the gods. Times are hard I tell you. One would swear education is useless, no, not true. Education is very important, except that you shine your degree on that pic you took at the graduation ceremony, nowhere else. If you are not businesses minded and cant afford leaving the country, you are out. Still leaving the country is becoming difficult for all Nigerians, you know about the reputation issue.

Times are hard my friend
Re: Urgently In Need Of Help!!!!!! Help!help!!help!!!! by GodLives28(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
jagugu88li:
Story for the gods. Times are hard I tell you. One would swear education is useless, no, not true. Education is very important, except that you shine your degree on that pic you took at the graduation ceremony, nowhere else. If you are not businesses minded and cant afford leaving the country, you are out. Still leaving the country is becoming difficult for all Nigerians, you know about the reputation issue.

Times are hard my friend

Specifically, what's your advice
Re: Urgently In Need Of Help!!!!!! Help!help!!help!!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
GodLives28:

Specifically, what's your advice

If possible, look for companies that are willing to take up volunteers, obviously, this company should be one with good recognition or at least, satisfactory as a reference. Once you have experience and have shown commitment, lay your vision to the bosses. It works 70% or little less, but with a reference it becomes easier to find a job.

Asking for a reference letter whilst volunteering is not easy, but try it. The volunteering and job hunting must be concurrent. My 2cent

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Jailbreak: Six Escaped Prisoners Rearrested / Nigeria Will Pioneer With Free Digital Television / What Is The Political Party That Will Take Over Nigeria Come 2019 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.