Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,522 members, 7,978,724 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:10 PM

Jambite: So What Is The Fate Of Student Not Posted. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambite: So What Is The Fate Of Student Not Posted. (892 Views)

18 Jambite Palava We Faced in 2016 with Pics / Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student / Uniben Supplementary Form For Student Not Eligible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jambite: So What Is The Fate Of Student Not Posted. by YoungJidan(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2016
only few are posted so far, and to my observation only to universities. what will be the fate of other candidate not posted.
Re: Jambite: So What Is The Fate Of Student Not Posted. by Affable0709(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2016
YoungJidan:
only few are posted so far, and to my observation only to universities. what will be the fate of other candidate not posted.

Mr man calm down! why the rush? did everybody write the exam on the same day?

I'm sure you didnt pass well that's why you're asking for your fate. nigga take a chill pill.
Re: Jambite: So What Is The Fate Of Student Not Posted. by Starlet50(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Next year tinz...u can try A-levels
Re: Jambite: So What Is The Fate Of Student Not Posted. by YoungJidan(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Affable0709:

Mr man calm down! why the rush? did everybody write the exam on the same day?

I'm sure you didnt pass well that's why you're asking for your fate. nigga take a chill pill.

how can you be sure for what u did not see beside i dont need to undergo through jamb cuz 300 level student is not a joke.

just trying to know on behalf others nigga.

(1) (Reply)

Fuoye Screening Form Is Out Today / JAMB New Boss Promises Improvement Of Policies, Reveals His Five Point Agenda / An A.b.u Student View On How To Tackle The Burden Of Education In Trying Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.