Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Hilarious!! Woman Goes On Her Honeymoon Alone After Her Husband Was Denied Visa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious!! Woman Goes On Her Honeymoon Alone After Her Husband Was Denied Visa (816 Views)

Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / The Most Hilarious Woman On The Internet Today / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!! Woman Goes On Her Honeymoon Alone After Her Husband Was Denied Visa by celebsnest(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2016

A Pakistani woman shared hilarious pictures of her 'husband-less honeymoon' of 10 days after her husband was denied a visa for their holiday.
I know you will think, "Second Honeymoon".. Yes! The couple visited the Maldives after they were first married in December 2015.

Huma Mobin, is a creative manager at an ad agency and her new husband Arsalaan Sever Bhatt, from Lahore, who got married seven months ago had planned to go on a second honeymoon to Greece last month with her husband's parents but her husband didn't get a visa in time for the trip..
Initially the young woman didn't want to go without her beloved, but since the entire holiday was already paid for the couple decided she should see the country.
This meant she was left to see the sights with her in-laws for 10 days at Mr Bhatt was left at home in Pakistan.
In order to share the trip with Mr Bhatt, she snapped some photos of her time abroad at the destinations she visited and posted them to Facebook..

Huma told Buzzfeed:

“I cried the first night on my mother-in-law’s shoulder, but she told me to make the best of it. Strangely enough, I got the idea from my husband. After our engagement, he left for Budapest and sent me this picture,”

See more photos of here 'hubbyless' adventure:

See more photos>> http://celebsnest.com.ng/2016/07/hilarious-pakistani-woman-goes-honeymoon-alone-husband-denied-visa/
Re: Hilarious!! Woman Goes On Her Honeymoon Alone After Her Husband Was Denied Visa by Tolexander: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Woman going for honeymoon alone without her husband due to visa iss!

In short, fate has given her the opportunity to furck herself!
Re: Hilarious!! Woman Goes On Her Honeymoon Alone After Her Husband Was Denied Visa by lodscott(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Eya, she go dey collect beta preek now

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Pretend Notting Is Happening Yet... / Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? / Ilovetofucck Is Ready To Invade Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.