Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,480 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigeria Is NOT The GAINT Of AFRICA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is NOT The GAINT Of AFRICA (442 Views)

Obiano's Gaint Strides In Education / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Nigeria Is Not A Poor Country, We Are Not Offering More Financial Support - EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is NOT The GAINT Of AFRICA by josephni12: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves, Nigeria is not the faint of africa, if you go to other African countries you will know what am talking about. the only thing we've got is large population and oil, nothing else we aren't even among First 10 most advanced African countries all na mouth. I laugh when some Nigerian imitates Donald Trump and say Nigeria will be great. when was Nigeria great?
the truth is northern Nigeria has not helped at all
1) if not for northern Nigeria our literacy rate would have increased
2) poverty rate reduced
3) many people for never die ( there have been many post election violence in the north
4) we would have not been lazy with far work
it irritates me when I hear they feed Nigeria and yet people are staving in the North
British people really spoilt things why mixing coke and fanta together
1) they signed an agreement to become united kingdom but forced us together
2) they respect their citizen's right conduct referendum etc and they clap for us when we kill our citizens
3) even NK who abused them through radiobiafra, they still come to visit him in detention because he is their citizen but can we do that for ourselves.
if irritates me when some on defends one Nigeria a Creation of some white people seriously I don't understand. whether you like it or not Biritian is still our colonial master most sectors in Nigeria is headed by white mostly oil and gas but during biafran war, biafrans produced weapons, refined oil without help, why can't we tap into all that, now one useless person will tell me Nigeria is the faint of africa .spits
Re: Nigeria Is NOT The GAINT Of AFRICA by Fmartin(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why will nigeria be the giant of Africa when the op can't write the word GIANT correctly grin
Re: Nigeria Is NOT The GAINT Of AFRICA by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fmartin:
Why will nigeria be the giant of Africa when the op can't write the word GIANT correctly grin

Hahahaha...A testament to Nigeria's "non-giantness" so to speak. Apparently,amongst many other reasons, Nigeria cannot be the giant of Africa because our educational system is in shambles.

Perhaps we can call Nigeria a potential giant with available human and material resources. In a rather ironic sense we are high international achievers. We have also played big brother to many African countries during conflicts. We are experiencing a down time that hopefully will see us coming out stronger.
Re: Nigeria Is NOT The GAINT Of AFRICA by Sam0(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
we are the Giant of Africa when it comes to issue of Corruption
Re: Nigeria Is NOT The GAINT Of AFRICA by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
What is your detonation of giant.

Nigeria has always been described as the giant of Africa because of its population, I didn't know Buhari has also made us miss that position.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Letter Of Confirmation For Magu Read On The Senate Floor / Tremendous Improvement In Power Supply In Some Parts Of Benin City / Former President: Jonathan Condoles With France Over Recent Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.