Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her (1218 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
This babe is someone i love so much, but the truth is i don't trust her. She has done so many things that makes me doubt her so much. Are many sins are as follows:

1. She changed the name of one of her male friend on her phone.

2. On the guys birthday, he pix mixed their pictures and she used as her screen-saver.

3. She goes there to cook food for the guy and his brother.

4. I was with her one day, I was without a browsing phone for over 5 months and i asked her to give me her phone lemme 'nairaland', she went inside probably to clear her chats with that same dude. She gave me her phone and the first thing i saw was a cleared whatsapp chat and i called her on why she cleared it. She said he was her church member and that they had a discussion in their church group chat(church members BLOWING themselves) and so he told the guy that they should discuss better off the group chat.

5. She was on bike going to the guy's place when she saw me and my paddy she quickly alighted and came to greet us, and the truth was that i never noticed her at all, it was when she came down from the bike i noticed her. She had called me earlier to inform me that she would be going to her aunts place to do something(WETIN KAN CONCERN JERUSALEM AND MEDINA? I DUNNO) whereas she was on her way to that guy's place when GOD took control. I was just looking at her foolishness while my friend who doesn't understand anything was forming GOOD IN-LAW, for my mind i was saying he should allow the witch to go. She entered the bike and told the okada man to take another route,(A WHOLE EKPE(TIGER) DON DIE) i just smiled while my unsuspecting friend was just singing her praise not knowing that i was vexed inside.

6. I collected my tab from her after she upgraded her phone courtesy of thee, was about changing the whatsapp number when the boy's message popped in, then my eyes became clear like i ate 'THE FORBIDDEN FRUITS'. I was so weak and couldn't sleep because i so much trusted her. I confronted her and she said nothing and was apologizing, this is a babe i gave all and everything.

I told her i wasn't doing again and that she has tried, the babe refused to let go, saying that she loves me and that i am her everything. I made her to understand that the trust is no longer there and there is no way we could work things out, she refused saying we meant to be together(JESU). We together now, but my heart is far away from her cos she still keeps close contact with that dude. Her excuse is that she knew the guy many years ago, and that they are great friends.

The good thing is that GOD HAS BEEN FIGHTING MY BATTLES FOR ME, I keep on catching all her lies and as a good boy i don't want to break any heart, that is if she has any undecided .
The truth is i want to leave her and don't want to 'hurt' her, as she was saying that she can't leave without me(WOMEN AND LIES ARE LIKE 5&6). Most of the time, you read online of how girls complain about their bf, and we quick to judge. The truth is that many of the problems are caused by the ladies, but they won't tell you their own side. I have sat her down and told her severally that i don't like all these things you doing, but she keeps doing it. I pay my bills regularly and promptly, I go miles to make her happy and cool. WETIN AGAIN WOMEN WANT?

NB: I know my blood brother will read this story, just code and inbox me your comments grin
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
aminat508 severussnapes Genea seemples
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by Omotayor123(f): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
When the Trust is lost in a relationship, it won't End well. If you feel this way about her, better to break up.
But I Advice, you communicate First.
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided I feel sorry for u op... Sad tat she's shiiting on ur head.
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Omotayor123:
When the Trust is lost in a relationship, it won't End well.
If you feel this way about her, better to break up.

But I Advice, you communicate First.
Done that already but i don't see any improvement undecided
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by Omotayor123(f): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Then, you are still single my dear. Kpele.
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
undecided I feel sorry for u op... Sad tat she's shiiting on ur head.
it's not as if she's shitting on my head, I just want to give her a lil chance and see if she would change.
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Omotayor123:

Then, you are still single my dear.
Kpele.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool i had always love this single life, no worries about anything, no emotional dramas lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

it's not as if she's shitting on my head, I just want to give her a lil chance and see if she would change.

It's up to u OP, it's ur life anyway
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by Omotayor123(f): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool i had always love this single life, no worries about anything, no emotional dramas lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Enjoy it my dear wink
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
You make me believe there's something wrong with you. Your girl has been cheating on you and you dude have the time to think of how to break up with her without hurting her?! Dude, I give up.
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by KINGinVAHALA: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Omotayor123:

Enjoy it my dear wink
sometimes its cool to be free like a bird, no more monitoring agents from the women kingdom cool
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by Omotayor123(f): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

sometimes its cool to be free like a bird, no more monitoring agents from the women kingdom cool
But remember, Nothing last forever!
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Jolsnow:
You make me believe there's something wrong with you. Your girl has been cheating on you and you dude have the time to think of how to break up with her without hurting her?! Dude, I give up.
I understand bro, just don't want to jump into conclusion. Its just that i now have a solid point to initiate the breaking up cool
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Omotayor123:

But remember, Nothing last forever!
Must you spoil my mood with this comment embarassed
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by Omotayor123(f): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Must you spoil my mood with this comment embarassed
Not my intention, just stating the obvious.
Ndoh.
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
All this long talk. Next time u catch her, vex and breakup. That way she won't have opportunity to form sad and love and sh**
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
chiddyok:
All this long talk. Next time u catch her, vex and breakup. That way she won't have opportunity to form sad and love and sh**
you be woman shocked ?
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by firstking01(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
aminat508 severussnapes Genea seemples
Ekpe ikotgrin
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by Genea(f): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sorry dear
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Genea:
Sorry dear
Hope you fine where you are?

you should understand it better when i said that, guys become wild when the heart-broken. I am not, but not all guys are same
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
All these ladies coming here to comment as if nor be the same rope tie MOST of una undecided
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by faruz: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
i have nothing to say :-Xi
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by 99foxxy(f): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
What's app has really broken many relationships, both married and singles. My advice is you should follow your heart.
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
99foxxy:
What's app has really broken many relationships, both married and singles. My advice is you should follow your heart.
You won't understand, no blame whatsapp oooo
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by OAUTemitayo: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Let go
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

you be woman shocked ?
Yes. Wetin happen?
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by 99foxxy(f): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

You won't understand, no blame whatsapp oooo
Wised you understand too but, God help this our generation.
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by otitokoroleti: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

dump her smelly asss nd replace her with 3hot chic, dnt 4get to thank me later
Re: I Don't Know If I Should Leave Her by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
I might have to start inviting niggaz to the round table to discuss how they fvcking up.

(1) (Reply)

Whose Curve Is More Sexy? Omotola Or Mercy? / Am In Urgent Need Of Advice From The Guys..pls / Help My Vaselin Now Runs Out Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.