Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,821 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi (7645 Views)

You Don Hear Say Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC / League Of Monarchs / Introducing,"league Of Monarchs!!!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Park01:
why? she doesn't do dick or whatundecided

yes. I don't have any alt. I deactivated my main account
she does not do NL dicks undecided

Main acct Tell me
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
MUVA:
LOL! These mods can't hide their disdain for certain monikers. grin A 3 month ban for a rule lightly broken..

See you in September Synzu! cool

Ironically, Mu.va got out barely few mins ago. gringrin

Hi Muva, I was asking about you... How you doing dawg cheesy

1 Like

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:

lol don't we all need money? Me sef need bar for grandchild support. Epp me biko grin

Na you wan chop the money?? cheesy cheesy

I think say na Nairaland money cheesy cheesy..... Or you and finestboi wan colloby our money as couple embarassed

1 Like

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by MUVA(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

Hi Mu.va, I was asking about you... How you doing dawg cheesy
Apparently, I'm doing a lot better than you. smiley
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by vikspring(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
on behalf of KINGinVAHALA original founder league of monarchs ... I vikspring hereby report dis post as a spam since he is the original founder of the group then he shouldn't be kicked out as any ordinary member
rather anyone who is not satisfied with working wit the above mentioned can as well do suit to quit the group for good

to this end i call on mods to bring down this thread
Lalasticlala , mynd44 , rocktation , obinoscopy , farano

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Park01: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
she does not do NL dicks undecided

Main acct Tell me
what's the diff btw NL dicks and others??

I sent you a BBM message you haven't replied me yet wink when am I getting a response from you?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
MUVA:

Apparently, I'm doing a lot better than you. smiley

You sure??... I heard you stay at owerri cheesy... is it at douglas road? cheesy cheesy
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Park01:
what's the diff btw NL dicks and others??

I sent you a BBM message you haven't replied me yet wink when am I getting a response from you?
BBM? U are dreaming bro. Wake up!!!

Nl dccks are not mature
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:

Nl dccks are not mature

I hate dissing girls without pic.... It shows one thing... "UGLINESS"

So go back to your village home and sleep well inside your mud house cheesy

1 Like

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by fairygodgodess(f): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Synzu:
Kinginvalhala, in all honesty, after seeing how deeply poverty has engulfed you, i've decided to stop rating you. You're not even in league with the apprentices/contract-staff on payroll in my office talk-more of the guys I roll with.
Dude I'll advise you not to step down. Strive hard to atleast come 3rd, the 20K will do you a lot of good and also help that old blazers you've been rocking into retirement. You could get yourself a nice moisturiser to aid your decomposing skin layer and help fight those huge pimples and pox on your face. It won't guarantee you a better life, but you sure could afford some vitamin/mineral supplements along with basic meals and some balls of meat (for a week atleast) to help you look a lot less malnourished.

Don't take this wrongly man, I feel nothing but pity for you and I'm super mad at myself for ever indulging you. You're not worth your weight in snuff. I made a pledge to society to assist the depraved so I just added you to my list of endangered nigerian youths. I'll help in the best way I can. Cheers!

Jeezzz, this has got to be one of the most heartless, zero joy insult I've read in this year, the award goes to you...

You mean oo, you can kill someone's mural in seconds *Claps*. Well done ooo....muva.

1 Like

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by MUVA(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

You sure??... I heard you stay at owerri cheesy... is it at douglas road? cheesy cheesy

No. I stay at Aladinma Layout. You could drop by if you're nearby. smiley
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Park01: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
vikspring:
on behalf of KINGinVAHALA original founder league of monarchs ... I vikspring hereby report dis post as a spam since he is the original founder of the group then he shouldn't be kicked out as any ordinary member
rather anyone who is not satisfied with working wit the above mentioned can as well do suit to quit the group for good

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
MUVA:

No. I stay at Aladinma Layout. You could drop by if you're nearby. smiley

I cant bro... That's where touts and Miscreants stay...

I stayed in owerri for a while, so I know most places cheesy

well, if you have some cash, you can come over to ABJ, lets talk cool
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by MUVA(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
fairygodgodess:

Jeezzz, this has got to be one of the most heartless, zero joy insult I've read in this year, the award goes to you...

You mean oo, you can kill someone's mural in seconds *Claps*. Well done ooo....mu.va.

Errm.. Who are you? smiley
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Park01: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:

Nl dccks are not mature
you kinda right here, take a look at your friend half! is she mature? Hell No

I will take you serious when to reply me.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by fairygodgodess(f): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
MUVA:

Errm.. Who are you? smiley

The one who claims to be new herewinkwink
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by LordScent(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
I like your style of comedy cheesy cheesy

vikspring:

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

I hate dissing girls without pic.... It shows one thing... "UGLINESS"

So go back to your village home and sleep well inside your mud house cheesy

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by papinx(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Knightngale:
If you like Evict him, if you like retain him, it counts for nothing, you have no weight to see any contestant through.

Alphadex? If I am right.... My apologies for not showing up on bbm for a while now... Dunno what's wrong with my sub.... Just can't get connected on bbm..
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=47505497][/quote]

cheesy cheesy cheesy... You are surely a wise girl... But am watching your comments....

Never generalize again angry
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

cheesy cheesy cheesy... You are surely a wise girl... But am watching your comments....

Never generalize again angry
generalise what exactly?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by vikspring(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
LordScent:
I like your style of comedy cheesy cheesy

you're a real example of betrayal scent
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
vikspring:

ish

and who tf are you to tell me sh*t talks

Call me maniee, The Equalizer... have heard a lot of sh*t about the dude....

Maybe am wrong, But your KINGinVAHALA cant "FOUND" anything...

Well, its none of my business... But don't come here and type bullcrap cool
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Park01:
you kinda right here, take a look at your friend half! is she mature? Hell No

I will take you serious when to reply me.
alaye, goan sleep
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by ladyF(f): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

Na you wan chop the money?? cheesy cheesy

I think say na Nairaland money cheesy cheesy..... Or you and finestboi wan colloby our money as couple embarassed
lol I dey contest for Mr. Nairaland next year sef. grin
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
generalise what exactly?

About Nairaland guys...

It shows being immature! we have married and responsible men here...

So why would you type such about our diccks?? angry

Just know we are watching you kiss

Be a good gehl wink
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by ogorwyne(f): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

Is that your real face or that of your village herbalist?? cheesy cheesy
Help me decide.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by vikspring(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

Call me maniee, The Equalizer... have heard a lot of sh*t about the dude....

Maybe am wrong, But your KINGinVAHALA cant "FOUND" anything...

Well, its none of my business... But don't come here and type bullcrap cool

maintain your lane den
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
ogorwyne:

Help me decide.

I think it is the face of your village herbalist... can I advise you grin

Go do some facial surg!! smiley not so expensive wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

How To Unban A Telegram Number In 2022 / Are Modern Nigerian Girl's Bad And Proud Of It? / Picture Of A Huge Snake In A Car Bonnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.