Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets (41466 Views)

Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) / "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks / IGP Idris Donated 2 Jeeps To Aisha Buhari - Senator Isah Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by bremmery: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
willywasco:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/13/plot-to-impeach-buhari-senator-misau-criticizes-colleagues-for-leaking-secrets-to-media/

What exactly is Buhari's offence that warrant impeachment? We have two sets of National Assembly members : One side is repentant looters and the other side is unrepentant looters. Unrepentant looters want the business as usual to continue and they are fighting back.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by bashydemy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tham no born them well make them Impeach Buhari
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by Charly68: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Truth be told ..it is either Buhari get rid of Saraki or Saraki will get rid of him. Now the battle line is drawn ..Senate will soon polarise & before the end of the year Saraki will be subdued by genuine or canterfeit .The game is becoming more interesting
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by goodgate: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
fyneguy:
grin grin You are from Bauchi, for that matter. Don't go home o
I am telling you...this guy is finished.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by glossy6(f): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
frankline5:
this zombie thinks that people are still supporting bubu fanatically even with the hunger in the land.

Hunger don reshape almajiri brains up north.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by Tsongz(f): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin. Make one of u guys wey dey criticise our president swear with hin head say he/she no b PDP member. U just doing ur job. Ion blame u

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by VIO1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
let it be done according to our wish
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Who even let the cat out from the bag? real men re known to be secret mentainers. some women re born with di*k, shm
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by SHAIBULIAR: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Impeachment na secret thing abi dem be secret society? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by SHAIBULIAR: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Charly68:
Truth be told ..it is either Buhari get rid of Saraki or Saraki will get rid of him. Now the battle line is drawn ..Senate will soon polarise & before the end of the year Saraki will be subdued by genuine or canterfeit .The game is becoming more interesting
it is easier to get rid of Saraki than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2016
henrysam:

Who told you hunger is not killing them in Bauchi? How many sai baba are u hearing from that axis again?
The other time I read. A man exchanged his son for a bag of rice in kano
Sai baba don dey kill dem dey go grin
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by princemayomi(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2016
goonsmi:

Don't put the cat before the horse. Dino should just caress her and we will all see the next episode. his beating will start right from inside that chamber.

If DINO tries it, infact just little sef, he will not last 6months on earth as long as JAGABAN LIVES.... dats an assurance
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by bewla(m): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2016
chemicalDisease:
I don't see it happening.

But I wish this dullard will be impeached.
this name chemicalDisease: o boy go soon change
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by chemicalDisease: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2016
bewla:
this name chemicalDisease: o boy go soon change

Taaaaaaa!
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by bewla(m): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2016
chemicalDisease:

Taaaaaaa!
this one to fine Taaaaaaaaaa
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by chemicalDisease: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2016
bewla:
this one to fine Taaaaaaaaaa

Buhari like u grin
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by dukeprince50: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2016
when NDA talk am, ona think say na joke
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by precious1967(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2016
leoniel:
In case they impeach him,who will replace the presido?
saraki and ekweremadu because dey ll impeach both buhari and osinbajo. new era of thiefs.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by Akious2k2(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I hope it happens but my hope is still hopeless.
Thank GOD your hope is hopeless
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by Ademusiwa1: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2016
Stop the joke, nobody can impeach Buhari.
Even if you impeach Buhari
In due process, I have to approve for that impeach to be valid.

Such an impeachment is not considered valid
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets by linusbnn(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
blazetitov:

Just tell me one thing that the senate has done that has affected the masses positively. Maybe their quest for Prado Suvs and call for immunity.

Also, i don't understand your fixation on the president. He is working within the law. The economy will still get better, i believe.

The president is working within the law by appointing hausa/fulani in all MDA's (where is federal character?) and keeping mute to herdsmen attacks on citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Atiku, PDP Presidential Rally In Enugu State (More Photos) / President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.