Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,716 members, 7,965,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? (13102 Views)

Most Ugly/unattractive Girls/ladies Are Good Wife Material / Why Do Unattractive Girls Have Feelins For Fine Guys? / Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by shesi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2009
it's better to just condemn the forming alltogether because if you say only attractive girls should form, how many girls have you met who agree they are not good looking?

just look at the responses on this thread from the women. all their responses imply they don't consider themselves in the unattractive group but statistically it's not possible that all the girls on this thread are pretty so there you go.

every girl thinks they are special in some way. they spend a lot of time psyching themselves up. "yeah i may not have a nice nose but i have shinny hair, nice smile(common one), i have class (another common one, lol.wtf is class), i'm fat but i have a nice face, my face is someway but i have a nice body", bla bla bla. Add to that the fact that some guy in their past must have told them their fine to get into their pants.

just let the womenfolk be. you win some you loose some.
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Anabel(f): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2009
well y must an ugly girl form, if i were a guy and an ugly girl forms for me, i will just tell her 2 go and meet Dr Rey or Dr.90210 for a facial surgery. i believe that will keep her where she is suppose to be.
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Oluschenco(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2009
hmmn, form?
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by whitelexi(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2009
Anabel:

well y must an ugly girl form, if i were a guy and an ugly girl forms for me, i will just tell her 2 go and meet Dr Rey or Dr.90210 for a facial surgery. i believe that will keep her where she is suppose to be.

Coming from a girl grin grin grin

You are the realest woman on the topic so far. . . and thats not a compliment cool cool cool
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Nezan(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2009
Which lady admits she is ugly?
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by whitelexi(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2009
Nezan:

Which lady admits she is ugly?

Some of them do, its obvious in their actions
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by successayo: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2009
I don't rely know what makes them fool over great.
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by eliaone: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2009
na evry girl get forming level bt d ugly one are different,u need to c hw dey behave.i remember wen i went to a club,if u c ugly girl wit d way dey behave u wil b suprise because dey wil b d 1st person to yab u bt d good one wil neva say anytin.assume dat u toast a girl and she was wit her frd which d ugly dey among,she will tell d beauty one to leave u dat u ar womanizer,she wil say a lot of tins bt u can c d good one complian
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by jalether(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2009
shesi:

it's better to just condemn the forming alltogether because if you say only attractive girls should form, how many girls have you met who agree they are not good looking?

just look at the responses on this thread from the women. all their responses imply they don't consider themselves in the unattractive group but statistically it's not possible that all the girls on this thread are pretty so there you go.

every girl thinks they are special in some way. they spend a lot of time psyching themselves up. "yeah i may not have a nice nose but i have shinny hair, nice smile(common one), i have class (another common one, lol.wtf is class), i'm fat but i have a nice face, my face is someway but i have a nice body", bla bla bla. Add to that the fact that some guy in their past must have told them their fine to get into their pants.

just let the womenfolk be. you win some you loose some.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin truer words have never been spoken, spot on

I'm sure atleast 50% of NL girls looks like princess fiona from the movie shrek cheesy
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by tRoOE(f): 4:02am On Sep 15, 2009
@topic
lmfao the guy was just mad cos he got shut down ahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Cutebimpsy(f): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by anthoniaz(f): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2009
coolWho's a beautiful girl?Is it the one one with the right curves,boobs and all that?Beauty without brain,good character is nothing.Any how sha!I hate seeing people who form-girl or boy,whether fine or ugly. cool
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by odek001(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2009
even fine gals dont form talkless of unattractive gals
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by ibrahiem(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2009
y not,you fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by Louisidowu(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2009
God dey o, for those of you who choose to laugh at ugly babes who form, remember they are only exploiting the single opportunity they have to be noticed:

i no talk say gurls like notice me o!

shocked
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by martinosi: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2009
Hmmm Nigerian girls who are in Higer Institutions in Nigeria form like no mans bizness!!!

Its such a disgrace,

But they shameful thing about these girls is that they have no sense
of dignity and pride,

A friend sent me this link, these are girls from Ogun State University getting
ready for a friday nite out,

what a dumb bunch of chicks!!!

http://www./video/xab3st_nigerian-campus-girls-doing-what-th_sexy

YEP AND THEY SURE R A REFLECTION OF WHAT MOST SO CALLED "FINE" "BEAUTIFUL" OR "PARTYING"
CAMPUS GIRLS ACROSS NIGERIA DO!!!
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by H2O2: 5:30am On Jan 16, 2010
I'm subscribing immediately.
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by nex(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2010
Yes we do laugh at them because seriously, it's very funny when a girl who's not fine is forming. Forming for what?

Sometimes though, forming helps ugly girls because some fine boys start thinking that for the ugly chick to be forming, there really must be something about her. It works for them sometimes.
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by smine(f): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2010
[color=#770077][/color]helooooooooooooo ppl,as of this minute,i think am d newest member. this topic caught my attention.
i think evr1 is guilty of forming cos u may not tink u may b just u n 2 odas,ur forming to odas ur not.
Re: Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? by galatico(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
Ha ha ha ha!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! / The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men / Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.