Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,350 members, 7,974,466 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:56 AM

Truppr Run – Run, Sweat And Pant. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Truppr Run – Run, Sweat And Pant. (323 Views)

I Sweat On My Palms Help! / Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. / 18+ Photos: Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truppr Run – Run, Sweat And Pant. by ndnuray(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Truppr is the social tool that connects people to fun and fitness activities around them so that regular exercise and healthy living becomes a lifestyle. Founded in 2014, the community boasts over 19,890 users with 1581 events created across multiple locations till date.

Every month, Truppr organizes the TrupprRUN. It’s a 5km timed run that has grown from Lagos, to taking place across various cities in Nigeria and counting with over 4,506 signups till date. The 5KM run sees runners of all fitness levels coming together to enjoy a morning of running as one big Truppr.

The event is non competitive and it’s a way of encouraging those in Ibadan that being mindful or conscious of our health is necessary and there are fun ways to stay active especially when you have a community cheering you on.

Truppr Run July is a FREE event happening on the 23rd of July, kids are welcomed. It is always fun because we have a dance aerobics session afterwards.

To join in the Truppr Run – Run, Sweat and Pant, download the Truppr app on Android or iOS to sign up. http://www.truppr.com

Source>>http://www.barbaric.com.ng/truppr-run-run-sweat-pant/

(1) (Reply)

Https://whitelightsmile934./2016/07/25/white-light-smile/ / One Year Remembrance Of The Deadly Ebola Virus In Nigeria / Zika Virus: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.