Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering (1705 Views)

5 Domineering Signs You Should Look Out For In Your Partner / Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by marvelck: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Its only when a guy is too soft that's when his girlfriend would start acting domineering towards him. Guys need to be in charge either in a relationship or marriage. Cos when you are too soft with your girlfriend, you'd end up washing, cleaning and cooking for her (being push around) Guys be wise.
Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by Salex007(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Op is right
Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by delishpot: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Maybe start by opening your eyes to date/marry a woman that understands you in the first place.? Marriage/dating is not a war zone. When you start to plan how to dominate and hold your partner in a choke hold, that is a sign that your relationship is not a happy one. You are only managing it.
What is wrote g I washing, cooking and cleaning in your home? Don't be deceived bro, many husbands do this in their homes when it calls for it.
Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin yes I prefer if my bf is the one is in charged in our relationship , he's the man anyway and besides its making me feel safer and being loved grin
Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by Illuminatus(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
You're kidding, right? You must be. That you're 'soft' doesn't make you less a man. It is also not the reason why your partner is 'domineering' which I don't know what that means. People naturally are encroaching so, build on what they've got. If you're a soft guy and your partner is 'hard' or 'domineering' you don't have to dislike it. Forget what people say about you being a man and being emasculated. If you're happy with the person you're with, that's what matters most. If they have traits you don't like, (like being too domineering) talk to them about it, help and give them time to imrpove bit don't expect them to change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by Strahovski2: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ok so I should become a wife beater right? I should be slapping and punching my dear wife just to show I'm not soft? What fvckery!

Being soft doesn't make you less of a man

#TeamSoft

1 Like

Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by Strahovski2: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin yes I prefer if my bf is the one is in charged in our relationship , he's the man anyway and besides its making me feel safer and being loved grin

You smell of the op. You look like op second moniker. Just another guy in woman tag
Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Strahovski2:

You smell of the op. You look like op second moniker. Just another guy in woman tag

Oohh the Indian boy wailing back and forth. Stay in ur lane.. I don't give AF on u
Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by Strahovski2: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohh the Indian boy wailing back and forth. Stay in ur lane.. I don't give AF on u

Yes I am always wailing.

Because of fvcktards like you
Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by Charlentine(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
A guy doesn't have to try to be all tough at all times, he just needs to be confident in himself and know the difference between being nice and taking bullshitt. Also, there's nothing wrong with a girl taking charge sometimes but she should know where it begin and where it ends.

Some girls just have the right mind-set/mentality and that's the kind all guys should be praying for.
https://thebachelorsng./2016/07/07/4-powerful-signs-she-is-wife-material/

1 Like

Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by mhisbliss(f): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Its misinterpreted differently depending on the kind of person you are, as for me too caring always I'll know its your nature and reciprocate, cowardly kind of caring I'll be controlling you since you cant be the guy in the relationship, caring when you need something or you did something I'll use it to manipulate you to my satisfaction, op yo dig?
Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by Cutehector(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
I chose to be nice since my oda dark side can literally make one to commit suicide.

It's best like that.
Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by Lovelynature(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Op you are right, but over doing it is bad. Balanced control is the game is the best. Nobody would like being with a weakling or thug in the name of relationship. Let everything balance. That's it
Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by firstking01(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
marvelck:
Its only when a guy is too soft that's when his girlfriend would start acting domineering towards him. Guys need to be in charge either in a relationship or marriage. Cos when you are too soft with your girlfriend, you'd end up washing, cleaning and cooking for her (being push around) Guys be wise.
So, where's the place of being a gentleman.
Re: Being A Soft Guy Would Make Your Girlfriend/Wife Domineering by Lubixy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nd nw u tink being gentle is being soft well i dnt blame u §junior mind @op

(1) (Reply)

True Sex Talk: Alcohol’s Effects On Sex And Your Libido / Here Are Some Lovely Nicknames For Girls For Ya - Hope You Like Them / Smoker Of Six Years Needs Help To Quit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.