Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,220 members, 7,880,808 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. (193532 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / At The Valley Of Decisions / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by abefe99: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2016
pamel B op dere is no prob
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by imAlive(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Babe, any force or power stoping you from continuing this story be scattered by water
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Adudavidlee(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Am loosing interest
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Look at this man, talking about food when I'm complaining about the intruder who is in my house.

Lois: Leonard, this is what we'll do. Let's go in and have breakfast while we leave this two to talk things out.

Me: It's no use.

I walked to the door and paused, before turning to the Almighty William.

Me: Get out. Now!

Harry: Hey! Pamela I don't support that. I don't like it. Courtesy demands that you listen to him first.

Me: He has nothing to say.

Harry: This is so dumb. At one point, I thought you're matured enough and at another, this is what I get. I'll be inside.

Leonard: Baby, please, calm down and listen to him. You don't think I'll bring him here without talking serious sense into him. Chill alright?

He took Lois's hand and they walked in, leaving William and I. He came in properly and locked the door, then like a flash, he pulled me to himself and hugged me passionately. I too was surprised but I saw myself pulling him close in return.

William: These smell that has hunted me for more than a decade. I missed you Pamela.

I pulled away and looked at him intently. What is this? What script is he acting out?

William: Don't be surprised honey. Yes, I know I messed up but please .......

Me; Please come in. I know when hunger speaks from a person.

I catwalked out but then he stopped me.

William: I'm tired. Let's stop this madness already.

i turned to him and started going back to where he was standing, like an accused, waiting for the final verdict.

Me: Why?

William: Because I'm tired of it all. The games, the pretence, the lies, everything

I scoffed, thinking of the plan he's hatching in his mind right now. I wondered what master plan that was. But no, I won't let his lies disrupt my beautiful day.

Me: William, I won't let you fool me. Never.

William: What are you saying? I'm sorry. I've missed you. I want you back as a friend, a lover, an advisor, please babe. I know I offended you this few weeks. I was angry, angry at myself for allowing you walk away, allowing you walk out of my life, Pamel, I have realised my mistake. I should have given you a chance to explain yourself the very first day you entered my office. But I let pride take over my sense of reasoning. I allowed my bitterness to ........

9 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by gentlebeeholar(f): 5:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one Pamel... more ink to ur pen
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by abefe99: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2016
u tried oooo tanq dear pls more update plsss
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Shakyroh320(f): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2016
why now?,u beta come and hydrate this thirst
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Virgin1990(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
I dnt kw y I'm still............. #TeamLeonard#¿
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by princessadeola(f): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
more plssss
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Viruslord(m): 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wow, I started reading this story today,couldn't stop till I finished the last update,Pamelb U are the bomb, more grace to ur elbow grin
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by abefe99: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2016
plss more update
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Make una no vex abeg. I've bin having conjunctivitis. Everything appeared double so I couldn't update. But it's getting better now.

Me: I don't want to hear anything William. Your apology is not necessary. Even if it is legit, I can't have you back in my life.

William: Why?

Me: Because I'm in love with someone else.

A deafening silence fell in the room. What did I just say now? In love with who kwanu?

William: Alright! But, can we be friends?

Me: I'll think about it. For now, breakfast is getting cold

I walked and he followed behind me, his cologne filling the entire sitting room where everyone else was seated. He sat beside Amber and said a weak hi to her. She nodded with a smile.

Lois: I believe everything is sorted out now, can we go and eat?

Harry: I've been wanting to hear that since I stepped in.

He looked at Amber and winked at her

Harry: Baby, to the table then.

Lois, Franca and Leonard laughed but I didn't find it funny, nothing was funny anymore. Everyone stood up except William and started making way to the dinning. I went and sat beside him. He had his head in his hands and it reminded me of the night I had drank myself to stupor because of Tobe and how William had been worried sick about me.

Me: Liam.

He raised his head and gave me a weak smile. Then a tear fell from his eyes. I was surprised and my heart softened.

William: Look how I pushed you away Pamela. I messed up.

He wiped his tear and smiled again.

William: I thought I'll never see you again. I punished myself, I punished every woman I met, I ........

Me: Anna? She is just a girl.

William: I know. She is obsessed with me, I couldn't stop it. I couldn't stop her. She ......

Me: William, that girl is in love with you. Do you know she's Franca's cousin?

William: I know. But hey, I've never touched her without her consent. She's the only woman ......

Me: Girl! She's a girl William. Listen, what I said before, I didn't mean it. I'm not in love with anyone but then, you need to make amends. You need to ......

William: I'll do anything for you.

Me; Not for me William. But for your conscience sake. So you won't live the rest of your life in curse. And I'm sorry for everything you went through. I'm so sorry.

William: Can I get a hug?

I nodded and I hugged him, his scent filling my nose and reminding me yet again of that night we had spent together. I missed this guy, yes, I did.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by MerceeD(f): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2016
Pamela u re a rockstar, carry on
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by abefe99: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2016
pamel B wen u did not update on tym I knw something is rong sorry ao is ur health now plss take care of urselve because we all luv u and plss more update

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Viruslord(m): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2016
My luv more update plsssssss
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Shakyroh320(f): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
plzzz get well dear
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by mexzzy47(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pams plz update......
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by bowman000(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Daisyben(f): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2016
Dope.....more plssss
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2016
William: Thank you Pamel. Tell me, what do I do? I've made a lot of mistakes all in the name of seeking revenge on the womenfolk. What do I do?

Me: You'll have to start with Anna

William: How?

Lois walked in that moment with a tray. She dropped it on the table.

Lois: I figured you two wanted to be alone, so I brought your food here. Hope you don't mind?

William: Thank you Lois but I'm not hungry.

Me: Don't mind him, we'll eat here.

Lois: Alright. You two have fun.

She winked at me and catwalked out of the sitting room.

Me: William, you'll have to talk things through with Anna. She's madly in love with you, don't forget she slapped me last night. She is willing to do more just to have you.

William: But I don't love her

Me: Yet you stayed with her, you made her your woman, she gave you everything she had to offer. Let me not even talk about the girl I caught you having sex with at your office? Who knows how many they are?

William: Baby please stop rubbing it in.

Me: I'm not. I'm just trying to tell you that you still have a long way to go. You can't move on if you don't atone for the past.

I held his hand and looked at him. He smiled at me and nodded.

Me: Can we eat now?

William: Will you help me? I mean, will you help me go meet Anna?

Me: I'll go with you. But she needs to hear it all from you.

William; Alright. Let's eat then.

And like a sudden wave just passed, Leonard came running into the sitting room and the others followed.

Leonard: She shot herself.

Franca was crying and I went to her immediately. She dropped on the floor.

Me: Who?

Franca: Anna.

William: What?

Franca attacked him immediately, clawing at his face and tearing his expensive suit.

Franca: You killed her. You've killed the only relative I've got left. You .....

She dropped on the floor and William followed, holding her in his hands and letting his tear drop. That was when I knew his repentance was genuine. Lois joined them on the floor and Leonard came to me, holding me like I was his and I saw myself, relaxing in his arms and letting my emotions take control of me.

Leonard: It's okay baby. Ease up.

Amber and Harry just stood there, looking sober while Leonard held me tight, like I was going to hurt myself if he leaves me alone.
On the other side, Franca and William were crying while Lois tried to console them both.

Amber: Like, guys, has she being confirmed dead?

Leonard: We'll find out when we get to the hospital. Let's go guys.

He lifted me up and I carried myself to a couch. Lois picked my car key and they all filed out of the house, leaving me with Leonard.

Leonard: Baby!

Me: She can't just die like that. I need to explain my own side of the story. She needs to know that Williams and I are just .....

He placed a finger on my lips and silenced me.

Leonard: Let's have faith. Tobe was shot and he's not dead yet.

Me: She shot herself. It could be in the head.

I broke down again and he cuddled me warmly, letting my tears wet his packet shirt.

Leonard: You stay here, I'll rush to the hospital and .....

Me: I'm going with you.

I tried standing up, but he had his hands on my mid stomach.

Leonard: You're not good to go out.

Me: Leonard I said I want ...

And that was when his lips came crashing into mine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by katchycouture(f): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Jesus oooo... I didnt see that coming
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by abefe99: 9:36am On Dec 09, 2016
I beg u with d name of God help us with one update more plsss
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Yuneehk(f): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Leonard kissed Pamel shocked
Maka gini kwanu
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2016
Wow, Leonard too
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by purityval(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Been suspecting that Leo dude. Now, another beef is brewing Leo vs Uncle Willie, Pamel vs Aunty Lois. Aiit, keeping fingers crossed lets see how it goes.

Sorry Anna, getting slugs into yourself, for what? Wasn't just worth it better recover and go back to school.

Need I shout it? Nice work Pamel.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Maryclaire1(f): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hmm never saw that coming... Pamela biko nu give us another update wink as per happy weekend grin
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Shakyroh320(f): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
I said pamela wnt marry in dis story,leo again?,its like that baka of pamela is d one everybody like.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by harbbex001(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
smiley[color=#770077][/color] How pretty ur lips will be since all the guys in ur life want to have a taste I hope you find another fresh guy not to make ur relationship complicated
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by harbbex001(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
smiley[color=#770077][/color] How pretty ur lips will be since all the guys in ur life want to have a taste I hope you find another fresh guy not to make ur relationship complicated
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by lillyana(f): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
Oga LEO take ur time o. Thumbs up PamelB
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Rhayne(f): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Issorai...he claimed her lips! Lemme not say anything sha
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Viruslord(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
WTF

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.