Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,102 members, 7,890,632 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

LGA Identification Letter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LGA Identification Letter (2453 Views)

Certificate Of Origin/identification Letter. Any Difference? / What Is Local Government Identification Letter, i'm confused / LGA Identification Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LGA Identification Letter by redeyes2016(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
I was wondering if there was a diff btw the state of origin certificate from the local govt and the letter of identification from local govt. I'll really appreciate your quick responses. Thanks.
Re: LGA Identification Letter by mankayzee09: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
redeyes2016:
I
was wondering if there was a diff btw the
state of origin certificate from the local govt
and the letter of identification from local govt.
I'll really appreciate your quick responses.
Thanks.
No difference

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts You Might Have Not Known. / Madonna University: School Fee Rises To N980,000 Per Year / ASUU Strike - FG-ASUU To Continue Ninth Negotiation On Monday 28th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.