Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,527 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:47 AM

6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single (28985 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by lajoshua: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
sunnywinter:

Ahh.. Maybe you should tell God so He'll reveal it to me grin
has he said anything yet....shey u know God speaks through P.M's too...what do u think??
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by lajoshua: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
sunnywinter:
did u get my mail??
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by lajoshua: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2016
sunnywinter:
ahan so u came online ..u ddnt lemme know...is nor fair oogrin did u see my PM
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Oh where! Oh where has Ireneony gone!
Oh where! Oh where could she be!
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Daniety(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=ireneony post=47502601]six quotes ladies say to justify themselves for being single

This thread is no way to make single ladies less appreciated or look down on.
Being single can be really fun, especially when you are a lady.

Most ladies try to justify themselves that being single is the best thing that has ever happe
ned to them.

I'm here to list out six quotes ladies say to justify themselves for being single.

1. I'm Single And Happy: This quote is popularly used by most single ladies. They use this quote to console themselves. We know relationship is not easy but that doesn't mean there are no sweet sides to everything. No matter how they try to console themselves, sometimes they feel lonely especially when they see other women friends with their boyfriends/fiance.

I m single And Happy (-) This quote is popular used by most single ladies. They use this quote to console themselves . We know relationship is not easy but that doesn't mean they should be forming too much as they don't know that love is sweet
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Daniety(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Yes love Sweet but most ladies they 2believe on 100% money
They don't believe on true love anymore
Re: 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single by Daniety(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=bukatee2015 post=47566101] Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me / Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.