Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" (63117 Views)

I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry / Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line / Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by agbo2345(m): 12:39am On Jul 14, 2016
I even hear say her husband get another wife before her so wah d big deal if she like make she dey walk unclad her husband go still marry again
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by samhay: 12:50am On Jul 14, 2016
If that is what ur hubby want give it to him.

Unlike some wey go dey shout 'OUR PASTOR SAY'
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 14, 2016
banmee:

Something similar happened a while back. There was this NL member complaining about being quoted. Here was the epic reply Seun gave; if you don't want to quoted, then don't make comments. Personally, i may be wrong though, I'm thinking that is why the quote button is there. What do you think? cool
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 14, 2016
I am for team bum short babescheesy.Mercy carry on jor..nothing do u.Flaunt those fresh yellow laps of urs smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Kosy79(f): 2:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Drguzzykola:

calm down jor, its becoming a usual talk among ladies jawe@men are dog , men are dog always, haba, atleast for once try to say God will help men , u think its easy to close eyes from open booties,

ahahahahahahahah u funny die. Abeg make GOD help una close eyes, but bro no fall inside gutter ooo.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Correctgames: 3:09am On Jul 14, 2016
tired of wasting money on bets add me for sure hints 7BE03A9A
Believe it ot not, she is not wearing a bra in this photo here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/i-wear-bum-shorts-so-that-girls-will.html[/quote]
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Kexorcist(m): 4:56am On Jul 14, 2016
Beautiful lady, your best assets are at shoulder height...
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by bidexmat(m): 6:04am On Jul 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
If you like you wear pant.

If your husband don tire for Egusi,and him wan taste Ogbono,the guy go waka go chop.

Ask Caroline Danjuma,she bleach her LAPS Join sef and them still collect her man.

Dog wey go lost no dey hear whistle.
lwtmb! ... Yoruba boy...I feel you bruh!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Marv650(m): 6:12am On Jul 14, 2016
Like she use to do
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by cherriton12: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2016
FUNNY...
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by repogirl(f): 7:13am On Jul 14, 2016
If you like wear only panties in your house, a wandering eye will still wander!
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Certifiedboss: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2016
NEHLIVE:
In a recent radio interview, actress Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, says she wears bum shorts at home so that "toothpick leg" girls will not snatch her husband from her. Her colleague, Adunni Ade who was also on the set of the interview had earlier said she will not wear booty shorts in her home as it was inappropriate.

When Adunni asked Mercy if she wears booty shorts at home, Mercy said "I wear bumshots so that all those toothpick leg girls will not snatch my husband. I do oh...I do"she said. Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mSPpv-bEw4

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/i-wear-bum-shorts-so-that-girls-will.html

She's only saying her husband lacks self discipline
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Bgorgeous: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2016
Even G string will not keep that man when the time comes
Na hear we dey we go hear am . must you talk? Wen u re faced with microphone
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2016
Nigerian woman just have this mindset that a man must cheat...Since its hard to convince em otherwise so men carry dey go..enjoy ur miscellaneous tasting of pussycat...meooow
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2016
I'm dead grin grin grin
HungerBAD:

If your husband don tire for Egusi,and him wan taste Ogbono,the guy go waka go chop.

Ask Caroline Danjuma,she bleach her LAPS Join sef and them still collect her man.

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by uvalued(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

Lord i need daily new wine, turn the water in my rxt to sweet wine daily... the poster is very true on this..
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by QueenSarafina(f): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2016
abike12:

I bow o. Exactly what I was thinking
. Na insecurity dey worry her.....what goes around comes around....
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by yusluvgaj01(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2016
Haaaaaaa Mercy Aigbe Abokoku......Hmmmm kosi eni tole gba ka nbo lowo imu re jooooooooooour
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by supreme2014(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Well make I tell you madam be careful how you wear the bomb short ooooo because as you dey make toothpick girls no snatch your husband...so make you careful make lion roaming men no snatch you fro your guy..... lipsrsealed because some men no no married woman tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by thelushious: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2016
NEHLIVE:
In a recent radio interview, actress Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, says she wears bum shorts at home so that "toothpick leg" girls will not snatch her husband from her. Her colleague, Adunni Ade who was also on the set of the interview had earlier said she will not wear booty shorts in her home as it was inappropriate.

When Adunni asked Mercy if she wears booty shorts at home, Mercy said "I wear bumshots so that all those toothpick leg girls will not snatch my husband. I do oh...I do"she said. Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mSPpv-bEw4

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/i-wear-bum-shorts-so-that-girls-will.html

looool... i love this... wear whatever yur husband is attracted to... you dont have to dress all covered up bcus yur married... mercy aigbe i agree with you..
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by sweetilicious(f): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2016
bellenornor:
Abeg!! Leave that thing! Bum shorts or no bum shorts, men will still be men. If her husband is not disciplined, even if she likes let her walk naked around the house, ..he'll still cheat like a he-goat!
This is nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2016
bellenornor:
Abeg!! Leave that thing! Bum shorts or no bum shorts, men will still be men. If her husband is not disciplined, even if she likes let her walk naked around the house, ..he'll still cheat like a he-goat!
woman easy oo.na man u dey abuse oo
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by neocortex: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2016
Ugoeze2016:

My dear, I strongly believe in prayers, it works. You see the bible says we should pray without ceasing and the same bible says if we regard iniquity in our hearts the Lord will not hear us. I am not judging any one, I don't know her story but we cannot be asking God to bless us meanwhile we don't forgive those that offended us

The bolded is like eating food everyday and expecting to get a job, house or car as a
result of that.
One may likely get them one day but that doesn't mean the food you eat made you
get those things.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by jayney404: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
Are you kidding me? So, its only your bum shorts that your hubby likes in You. Somehow, please no say this kain thing again! Its embarassing to womanhood
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by teeobat: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2016
His first wife was wearing bum short when he saw u. Bum short don't keep a man dear.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by princeakins(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2016
MaQuin:
am good

Mornin MaQuin , wots u up to dz mornin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by SucreB: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

God Bless you .......Men are full of drama!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by Raydos: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2016
we men are just so crazy, even if you wear pant only, that doesn't stop him from womanising if he really want to.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by jerrybabasam: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2016
Why won't she wear pant? Afterall she snatched the man from his 1st wife who is more beautiful than Mercy with three beautiful daughters. Olosho on standby!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" by missingrib(f): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

wow@ur comment... u r so frank

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars / Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.