Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,000 members, 7,919,187 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:41 PM

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (89004 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:00am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Only flat heads talks to flat heads.

Only flat heads would see reason in what Dino said to another senate.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 2:01am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Who gives birth to thugs and rapist? While we Yorubas are condemning this act, you flat.heads are even pulling excuses for it.
Have you lots no shame? No limit on what you support? Even if you hate Tinubu, why support violence against women?

That joker is a troll..
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 2:01am On Jul 14, 2016
lastpage:

Agreed with you on this.

But then, if someone called you names....... will you molest them in return, especially if for example, they are your Uncle's wife?
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

No
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 2:01am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

The president should have battered and raped us all for insulting his wife... grin

You people come up with the most ridiculous and absurd nonsense ever... grin

It's nonsense now because it affects you..

.. That's why we call you Zombies undecided

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 2:02am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

That joker is a troll..
Just like you.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:02am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

That joker is a troll..

I noticed, but don't mistake his support for female violence for trolling. Haven't you seen the other Ibos on this thread blatantly supporting rape?
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 2:03am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Only flat heads would see reason in what Dino said to another senate.
Only flat heads will respond to flat heads.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 2:05am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

Like the rapist father and the rapist son... grin

Pls stop raping your son OK.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:06am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Only flat heads will respond to flat heads.

Only flat heads will support rape or threats of rape.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 2:07am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

I noticed, but don't mistake his support for female violence for trolling. Haven't you seen the other Ibos on this thread blatantly supporting rape?

No, I only see Yoruba senators raping themselves.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 2:10am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Only flat heads will support rape or threats of rape.
Only rapists will give birth to a rapist even in the Senate.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 2:10am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Nobody supports female violence..

.. but you supported Wizkid when we were screaming cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:15am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

sekundosekundo:

The same rapist you support? The same Yoruba rapist you've been asslicking for pages on this thread? Nice shift, but you soiled your Ibo tribe while trying to support a perpetual thug.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:16am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

Nobody supports female violence..

.. but you supported Wizkid when we were screaming cheesy

Wo supported Wizkid? Has Wizkid ever laid hands on a woman? Has he ever threaten to rape a woman?
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 2:18am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Wo supported Wizkid? Has Wizkid ever laid hands on a woman? Has he ever threaten to rape a woman?

He threatened to beat a woman grin
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 2:21am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

The same rapist you support? The same Yoruba rapist you've been asslicking for pages on this thread? Nice shift, but you soiled your Ibo tribe while trying to support a perpetual thug.

Perpetual thug from Yoruba land. Hmmmm
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:22am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

He threatened to beat a woman grin

Is that why you're on this thread lapping a serial thug's ass?

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by tit(f): 2:22am On Jul 14, 2016
chaaai
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:22am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Perpetual thug from Yoruba land. Hmmmm

Perpetual asslickers of thugs from Iboland.
You lick Fulani-Yoruba ass (Saraki)
Ijaw's ass (GEJ)
Now you're licking Yoruba ass (Dino)

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by aressssa: 2:25am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

It's nonsense now because it affects you..

.. That's why we call you Zombies undecided

I'm zombie because I don't beat up and rape women like you and your barbaric village folks...? grin

4 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 2:26am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Is that why you're on this thread lapping a serial thug's ass?

Show me where I have done that cool.. What concerns me with a public show of shame by APC?

Just here to call you out as a zombified hypocrite.. undecided

On topic, Dino should apologise to Remi.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 2:28am On Jul 14, 2016
aressssa:

I'm zombie because I don't beat up and rape women like you and your barbaric village folks...? grin

Like Wizkid, you mean? cheesy
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by ChiefCommander(m): 2:29am On Jul 14, 2016
...so, this world acclaimed wife beater and serial molester guy isn't ashamed to bare his credentials in the nation's hallowed (perhaps hollow) chambers! He's as rough as the roads in his state, as un progressive in his thinking as they made Nigeria be, and the exact opposite of the hypocritical sheep facade he deceives he deceives his gullible self with! This wouldn't make sense to "Mr Common-sense", or did it? See why Nigeria won't work with these crop of "living lies" in charge?

5 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:29am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

Show me where I have done that cool.. What concerns me with a public show of shame by APC?

Just here to call you out as a zombified hypocrite.. undecided

On topic, Dino should apologise to Remi.

When you became a zombie is none of my concern. Who you're zombie for is also non of my concern.

Female abuse is a serious worry. It has nothing to do with APC or PDP. Here is a man with history of domestic abuse threatening to rape and beat another woman and you're here with your fellow troll gloating.

Supporting a thug because you disagree with the other party.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by ronald4lif(m): 2:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Just negodu, take a look at the kind of people we have as lawmakers in this country. How Melaye got to the senate remains a misery. His constituents should bury their heads in shame for voting this uncouth tout to represent them.

4 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:32am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

Like Wizkid, you mean? cheesy

Like Chiojoke Wilcox Wigue, ambassador to Kenya, who beat his wife. This is common for you people ba?
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by sekundosekundo: 2:35am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Perpetual asslickers of thugs from Iboland. You lick Fulani-Yoruba ass (Sarari) Ijaw's ass (GEJ) Now you're licking Yoruba ass (Dino)
Just the way you thought them.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 2:36am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

When you became a zombie is none of my concern. Who you're zombie for is also non of my concern.

Female abuse is a serious worry. It has nothing to do with APC or PDP. Here is a man with history of domestic abuse threatening to rape and beat another woman and you're here with your fellow troll gloating.

Supporting a thug because you disagree with the other party.

You just woke up from sleep abi? .. when we were shouting that female abuse is a no no, you were cheering on.. So, why will I support Dino from a party of thugs grin

I used Wizkid and Linda example because they are neither PDP or APC..

Give me one word to qualify Wizkid cheesy
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:39am On Jul 14, 2016
dunkem21:

You just woke up from sleep abi? .. when we were shouting that female abuse is a no no, you were cheering on.. So, why will I support Dino from a party of thugs grin

I used Wizkid and Linda example because they are neither PDP or APC..

Give me one word to qualify Wizkid cheesy

When were you shouting?

When Chiojoke Wilcox Wigue had beaten his wife, you lot justified it too. So stop making noise. The thread is still on NL, go read your people's shameless justification of vilence against women.

This is one of the reason why Ibo women still can't inherit in 2016.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by SONofYORUBA: 2:40am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Just the way you thought them.

Chaii

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by barcaboi(m): 2:41am On Jul 14, 2016
herzern:
In a normal Yoruba setting..... When men talk......women keep quiet............. cheesy cheesy
is that what we need in the senate?

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 2:41am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Like Chiojoke Wilcox Wigue, ambassador to Kenya, who beat his wife. This is common for you people ba?

Note also, I am not a tribalist like you and will never be drawn into it..else examples yakpa.

The message must sink that you keep to your words.. Always.

Like Wizkid, Like Dino cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) / Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.