Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus (3562 Views)

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / Can U Imagine Wat She Edited My Name 2 On Her Fone,cos We Quarrelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Wetin you send
hmmmmmmm
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by vicstar(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤I actually learnt to appreciate the males glutieus maximus(booty)
from my Afro American male counterparts.
.....I'he been shown the glory of a nice booty grin

OK! Good for u cool
Anyway I can't take a selfie with ma butt lipsrsealed

[b] this is ma cue baby embarassed bye bye!! gringrin
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
vicstar:

OK! Good for u cool
Anyway I can't take a selfie with ma butt lipsrsealed

] this is ma cue baby embarassed bye bye!! gringrin

Vic! Don't be scared! I know you have a really nice booty! cheesy
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by vicstar(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Vic! Don't be scared! I know you have a really nice booty! cheesy

you think so? embarassed wow!!..ehm uhm, but I still won't take a selfie, so just give it a rest! cry
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
vicstar:

you think so? embarassed wow!!..ehm uhm, but I still won't take a selfie, so just give it a rest! cry
Haha. grin Vic, I hope you know I was only kidding about the booty pic
...... I just wanted ta pick with you,as it is my favorite past time grin
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by vicstar(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Haha. grin Vic, I hope you know I was only kidding about the booty pic
...... I just wanted ta pick with you,as it is my favorite past time grin

lol, something in me knew tongue but I was just playing along lipsrsealed are u satisfied?

I wanna have dinner cool
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
vicstar:

lol, something in me knew tongue but I was just playing along lipsrsealed are u satisfied?

I wanna have dinner cool
OK. Bye tongue bring me back some egusi!
Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by vicstar(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK. Bye tongue bring me back some egusi!

egusi shocked chai I can see the side effect of NL,
Anyway, is good cool who knows u might get married to a nigerian man wink catch ya later tongue

1 Like

Re: She Called Us Jobless Boiz,cos We Stared At Her Big. Yansh As Big. As A Brt Bus by amijid2012(m): 12:19am On Jul 14, 2016
angry wasted effort., so no picture sef., mtchewww.., OP no try this again o.,

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Each Of Your Exes Gave You 1000 NAIRA: How Much Money Would You Have?! / What Do You Bring To The Table? / Please I Need Names Of Funny Movies, I Have A Girl Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.