Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film (51934 Views)

Oge Okoye Wears Cultural Bra As "Princess Adaku" On Set / Oge Okoye Blasted For Supporting Jojo Cherry's Nude Birthday Photos / Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe/Apama" And Oge's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by Orikinla(m): 12:47am On Jul 14, 2016
bosschinalu:
DOnt thank me...thank buhari

Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by bokohalal(m): 12:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Vanquay16:
She most likely is Japanese American...The Chinese I know have smaller eyelids.

She could be Korean or Thai...5/10 wont rock her boats.

She not cute
WANG is a typical Chinese name. You just exhibited your ignorance.
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by macq10: 1:08am On Jul 14, 2016
get your full school update about jamb, agip and nnpc scholarship awards, universities and their aptitude test update at www.futogbedu.com
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by macq10: 1:10am On Jul 14, 2016
casala don burst again ohhhhhhhhhhh......checkout why men too like woman boobi at http://dailies.gbedu.org
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by yomz1e(m): 1:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Hian! Another Okoye! Just when we mourning Ejike Okoye somewhere in Asia, another one running games on special flied lice woman grin

NCA Inc . signing in from Essex cheesy
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by madjune(m): 2:52am On Jul 14, 2016
She looks just like Kemi Olunloyo to me in the pics.
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by Kosy79(f): 3:02am On Jul 14, 2016
Babzilla:
Yaaaawn
Chinese and Igbos always get along together. no surprise here. Chinese and Igbos be like
Then Buhari and chinese are what? Why do he like to go there or borrow money? Igbos and chinese are.... Abeg bros comment wella.
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by Kosy79(f): 3:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Afrok:
My brother the thing tire me... I've watched enough Nollywood movies (English and indigenous) where white ppl were part of the cast, so I don't see any reason for tribalism but trust some people to reason upside down...
Don't mind d 6 abi na 7inches guy. What u said is true the chinese actress self might not be qualified in her country for a good role but here in Nigeria she will be pampered, they will struggle to take pics with her cos of colour, worst country Ever practising Racism Is Nigeria and d worst thing there is that the fight within themselves that have one colour.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by Tamzblaze(m): 4:37am On Jul 14, 2016
mrofficial:
Chinese people now use Instagram? Or she's doing that illegally?

Hong Kong use instagram

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by Deepfreezer(m): 5:27am On Jul 14, 2016
Afrok:
Sorry I don't get your point... hater from which side of Naija? Is this thread now a breeding ground for tribalism?
Let me disappoint u then... I'm from Abia state, born and brought up in Osun state, schooled in Rivers state...

Anything else? Some ppl go just dey reason like pampers-wearing kidscheesy...
my man relax. Ive a cousin born and bred at ile ife, Studied in lagos, thou we from Anambra I don't consider her igbo because her lifestyle, dressing, favourite dish, and first language is yoruba thats where she grew up.

Ohhh I forgot she even got married to a yoruba guy.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 14, 2016
bokohalal:

WANG is a typical Chinese name. You just exhibited your ignorance.

I said most likely, I don't care if I am wrong or not.
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by Marv650(m): 6:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Well said, but it look like more of a story telling
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by Afrok(m): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2016
Deepfreezer:
my man relax. Ive a cousin born and bred at ile ife, Studied in lagos, thou we from Anambra I don't consider her igbo because her lifestyle, dressing, favourite dish, and first language is yoruba thats where she grew up.

Ohhh I forgot she even got married to a yoruba guy.
No wahala... I guess your cousin will be in a better position to discuss life at Ile-Ife with me wella from Lagere, Eleyele, Olonade, Mayfair etc... I can go on... Well; your cousin seemed not to have left Southwest at all or for long, the thing is I don mix the two tribe together... had my first degree in Aba, second degree in PH and travels to Osun once in a year...

Bottom line is; no need and nothing can justify tribalism...

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by bewla(m): 6:26am On Jul 14, 2016
7inches:

the thunder dat will fire ur ewedu subjugated head is still in toilet.
look at diz hypocritical oaf... u claim u ar matured
yet u talikn rubbish here.

how did u kno the chines woman doesnt get a role in china film eediot..a u a chinese or do u live in china.
slowpoke forming i too kno..
instead u should commend d union between 2 countries
but u allowed ur assh0le to do ur thinking for u
Pls biko na just comment his opinion
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by cherriton12: 6:53am On Jul 14, 2016
Nice trend...
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by nwaoma7(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2016
7inches:

the thunder dat will fire ur ewedu subjugated head is still in toilet.
look at diz hypocritical oaf... u claim u ar matured
yet u talikn rubbish here.

how did u kno the chines woman doesnt get a role in china film eediot..a u a chinese or do u live in china.
slowpoke forming i too kno..
instead u should commend d union between 2 countries
but u allowed ur assh0le to do ur thinking for u
I bet you guys the China is there making her money and you guys are here talking like children. Be matured
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2016
Nice....Nollywood vs Chillywood
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by pamcode(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2016
TunezMedia:
Chinese actress, Yvonne Chai Saung Wang took to her social media page earlier today to show her appreciation towards popular Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye.

Oge and Yvonne just finished working on a short film which will be released soon.

Yvonne took to her IG and heaped praises on Oge Okoye for all her support through out the project duration.

See photo from behind the scene below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/chinese-actress-gushes-about-working.html?m=1

I think she is korean IMO and that because the setting of her name is korean.
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by sleepyeyez(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2016
*yawns* the chinese unknown suddenly becomes famous. Welcome to nollywood anyway. Luv me sum asian anyday
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by 7inches: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2016
nwaoma7:
I bet you guys the China is there making her money and you guys are here talking like children. Be matured

so does his comment sound mature to u.?
what does he mean by naija made chinko name
is dat wat a mature person should say abt diz topic.
well im sorry i wont see dat and keep quiet bcoz
im allergic to dopey and banal comments.
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by Alajiki(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2016
Just Googled the name Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang and came up with nothing. Shows how popular the actress is. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by obontami: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2016
Vanquay16:
She most likely is Japanese American...The Chinese I know have smaller eyelids.

She could be Korean or Thai...5/10 wont rock her boats.

She not cute

Guy the chinko babe nor fine reach like this ??

Na wa for you OOooooo
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Kosy79:
Then Buhari and chinese are what? Why do he like to go there or borrow money? Igbos and chinese are.... Abeg bros comment wella.

It was meant as a compliment but I guess you got Ur head so far up ur ass everything looks, tastes and smells like shìt
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by Kosy79(f): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Babzilla:

It was meant as a compliment but I guess you got Ur head so far up ur ass everything looks, tastes and smells like shìt
U must be a dullard to look, taste and smell a shit, well no big deal just kwontinu with looking, tasting and smelling shits as for me i gat no time for shits.
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2016
Kosy79:
U must be a dullard to look, taste and smell a shit, well no big deal just kwontinu with looking, tasting and smelling shits as for me i gat no time for shits.

Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by Kosy79(f): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=47528878][/quote]haahahahhahahaah boo e pain u pass just hit d nearest shop and buy Otapiapia to chilax. Ndoo O?
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by alaskido(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
She think say na Karate them dey fight for Nollywood movies? grin
Re: Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film by josephni12: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
nawa for some people o it's a normal thing to try to associate with people/ things you are not too familiar with, opposite attracts opposite, but people see it every time as inferiority complex, whether black or white the law of opposite attraction is the same. aren't you aware some white fanaticize some of our cultures and traditions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures / Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism / Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.