Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,340 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

5 Things That will keep you going while haters hate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That will keep you going while haters hate. (676 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That will keep you going while haters hate. by NZAGHA(f): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
On my on research, I found out that there are things that kill haters slowly, than using the sword on them... Here are the summary of the caligraphy put together...

1. ALWAYS PUT A SMILE

its obvious that no hater will love to see his opponent smiling. Why? Because it kills them inside.. How is that true? Well, it kills them because, they will not want to see you smiling while themselve are in great strait... So guys, don't need to bash your hater, since smiling is a poison to them.. Put on a smile... And see them broke in pieces.

2. LOOK GOOD

another stuff is this, always look good before your haters... Don't put on that sad face before them, even if there is... Your appearance alone... Set them on edge.. Relax, you are on top of your game.

3. BE HAPPY

there are many things that make us happy in life,. Things like cars, houses, money, child etc... But on this matter been discussed, happiness does not only wound their hearts, but also puts them in extreme bitterness... Happiness has a lot to contribute in ones life... A man can own an estate without a piece of happiness in him... Happiness gives you hope, but on the other side, its a sword on your haters neck... Be happy, and see your haters put to flghit.

4. BE YOURSELF

dont try to fake yourself,.. If you have been that good guy/girl, then keep on, because its a written letter to your haters letting them know you're still that person they knew before. Been yourself makes haters go gaga in the sense that, they cant pile it any more in them, but have to spit it out... Dont mind, be that responsible dude/Damsel... Quarelling does not solve issues, rather it worsens, so when haters come around to spew trash, allow them, that does not mean you're weak, but letting people know that, you're entirely a different and responsible person from the other... Dont fake yourself, it gives haters more strength to spew rubbish... Act smart.

5. DRESSING CODE

i wanted to list more, but because of length, and time i will have to make this, the last..

You all know what i mean by dress code, so no explaination on that...

Now, haters will not want to see you looking neat, looking good, and been that smart person. Haters cant wish you good, even if it happen, then, thats just from his/or/her bucal cavity...

Your dress code will let haters know despite them wishing you ill lucks, you are still that sharp guy... And God is still on the throne...

Dont look tartered before your haters... When its morning, go take your bath, put on that good, nice, beatiful and well ironed clothe, look responsible... Even if the cloth is Ok, the way that you use it, might got people running after you, asking, sir/ma, how much you buy this clothe, i like kam... I tell you the truth, if your hater catch you in this attire, choi, na 911 him go take go hellgrin

if you will live up to these standards, then expect your testimonies,,,

so guys, because of its length, i will drop my pen at this point, thanks... grin

lalasticlala
Mynd44
Farana
Rocktation

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That will keep you going while haters hate. by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Killin our enemies with those moves since 1800 grin
Re: 5 Things That will keep you going while haters hate. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Packaging. Just package that all is well even if you cry to bed every 9te. It kills them wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That will keep you going while haters hate. by NZAGHA(f): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Killin our enemies with those moves since 1800 grin

lol, grin
Re: 5 Things That will keep you going while haters hate. by NZAGHA(f): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
Packaging. Just package that all is well even if you cry to bed every 9te. It kills them wink

nice one too...
Re: 5 Things That will keep you going while haters hate. by Zambux(f): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
1,2,3.. Sure pass

(1) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Celebrating Wizkid On Her Facebook Timeline, What Will You Do? / . / Sermons And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.