Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,369 members, 7,929,152 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:06 AM

Need Admission Into A Reputable Russian University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Admission Into A Reputable Russian University? (614 Views)

JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction / A Nigerian Emerged As The Best Medical Graduate In A Russian University / List Of Current Course Program Admission Into Russian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Admission Into A Reputable Russian University? by RusConsults: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Prospective admission applicants!

It is my wish to assist many of you who wish to study in Russia this coming academic session. Many prospective applicants out there have a need to get their admission application processed as and when due, all that is to be done is to forward the following:
- A scanned copy of your original First School Leaving Certificate
- A scanned copy of your original West African Senior School Certificate Examination,
- A scanned copy of your International Passport Biodata page (the expiry date of your passport should be in 2 or more years time from the period of application)..

For prospective Master's degree applicants:
- A scanned copy of your original West African Senior School Certificate Examination,
- A scanned copy of your original bachelor's degree certificate with transcripts,
- A scanned copy of your International Passport Biodata page (the expiry date of your passport should be in 2 or more years time from the period of application)..

The normal processing time for admission is within 5-7 working days, while the processing time for Invitation Letter is from 3 - 5 or 6 weeks or even less. There are many agents and agencies out there that fleece prospective applicants and most times don't deliver. Please note, that no prospective applicant needs to deposit any fee till an admission offer is issued. For more inquiries call: +79060938609
Re: Need Admission Into A Reputable Russian University? by flexxyworld(m): 5:49am On Jul 14, 2016
RusConsults:
Prospective admission applicants!

It is my wish to assist many of you who wish to study in Russia this coming academic session. Many prospective applicants out there have a need to get their admission application processed as and when due, all that is to be done is to forward the following:

For prospective Master's degree applicants:
- A scanned copy of your original bachelor's degree certificate with transcripts,

The normal processing time for admission is within 5-7 working days, while the processing time for Invitation Letter is from 3 - 5 or 6 weeks or even less. There are many agents and agencies out there that fleece prospective applicants and most times don't deliver. Please note, that no prospective applicant needs to deposit any fee till an admission offer is issued. For more inquiries call: +79060938609

Don't you have a whatsapp number, mail or any other affordable and easy means of reaching out too you
Re: Need Admission Into A Reputable Russian University? by Osjaay(f): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2016
was the assurance it ain't fake
Re: Need Admission Into A Reputable Russian University? by flexxyworld(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2016
Osjaay:
was the assurance it ain't fake

Atleast it was stated that no fee will be paid too get admission, and u can always verify admission directly from the school website.
Re: Need Admission Into A Reputable Russian University? by RusConsults: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Let me address the issue of payment. I believe that prompt and satisfactory service delivery should impress any serious prospective applicant first. Even so called agents don't do anything for free. My services comes at a fee when every process must have been concluded successfully. However, people take such offers for granted and most times rubbish the time and effort put into the whole process because they didn't make any financial commitment. There are agencies in Nigeria that offer simple services at cut-throat fees and many see them to be genuine, of course some are but most go through intermediaries like me over here and gain much than the service provider. But, the bottomline is that my service comes at a fee.

For easy reach, my private number has been provided earlier. My email is: post.ben@bk.ru

(1) (Reply)

All Accounting Students Thread. / Unec Students Help Is On The Way-gov. Ugwuanyi Receives Enugu Student Leaders / BREAKING: FG Scraps Hnd , Merges Polytechnics With Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.