Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,730 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Think Dino Melaye Had Begun A Journey Of His Political End - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Dino Melaye Had Begun A Journey Of His Political End (621 Views)

Operation Sweep The Separatists & Secessionists Into Dustbin Had Begun! / Why I Think Dino Did Not Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University / Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Dino Melaye Had Begun A Journey Of His Political End by spobabe: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2016
Dino Melaye threatened to beat the national leader of All Progressive Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and also impregnate his wife Senator Oluremi after a clash on Tuesday July 12 over the impeachment proceedings against President Muhammadu Buhari.

Melaye became very angry because his suggestion was rejected and opposed by Senator Oluremi.

Asiwaju Tinubu later sent a warning message to deal with Melaye if he dare touch his wife. And also declared that Dino Melaye had begun a journey of his political end.

This was stated through his spokesperson, Sunday Dare. Who also wrote on his twitter handle: “Dino Malaye sunk to the lowest ever today. From this point, it is downhill for him. “A disgrace to the Senate of the Republic‎. “A‎nd if Dino thinks nothing will happen if he dare beats up another Senator, then he must be living in a fools paradise. “Things will happen.” http://newsyinsider..com.ng/2016/07/asiwaju-bola-tinubu-has-declared-war.html
Re: I Think Dino Melaye Had Begun A Journey Of His Political End by MayorofLagos(m): 12:26am On Jul 14, 2016
This is past a thought. His political career has come to its resting place. There is no self destruction more severe than what he has done.
Re: I Think Dino Melaye Had Begun A Journey Of His Political End by edbor(m): 12:37am On Jul 14, 2016
A whole jagaban's wife, let the game begin grin
Re: I Think Dino Melaye Had Begun A Journey Of His Political End by Branzy(m): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2016
This is just this begining of his political career . Bad guys last more in politics
Re: I Think Dino Melaye Had Begun A Journey Of His Political End by globe16: 3:16am On Jul 14, 2016
MayorofLagos:
This is past a thought. His political career has come to its resting place. There is no self destruction more severe than what he has done.
His political career would have come to an end if he is from yorubaland but since he is not, nothing will happen, nobody is afraid of tinubu outside yorubaland so you people should stop dreaming and consoling yourselves with this rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Think Dino Melaye Had Begun A Journey Of His Political End by ikaboy: 3:18am On Jul 14, 2016
What are you saying?? Remember his stooge was almost made the deputy of kogi State.

1 Like

Re: I Think Dino Melaye Had Begun A Journey Of His Political End by raumdeuter: 3:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Is Dino Melaye not fro Kogi West? Yorubas make majority of Kogi West anyway.
Re: I Think Dino Melaye Had Begun A Journey Of His Political End by Phi001(m): 3:25am On Jul 14, 2016
*in Talleyrand's voice* This is the beginning of the end!!!
Re: I Think Dino Melaye Had Begun A Journey Of His Political End by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2016
raumdeuter:
Is Dino Melaye not fro Kogi West? Yorubas make majority of Kogi West anyway.

This is not about Yoruba, this is about a man who doesn't have any respect for himself and the constituency he claims to represent.

(1) (Reply)

Okun Parapo Disowns Melaye / See How These Cows Crossed A Road In Lagos / Hilarious: APC Government Examination End Of First Semester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.