Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,040 members, 7,942,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Inside Look: Google Is Inviting All Computer Science Students Graduating In 2017 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Inside Look: Google Is Inviting All Computer Science Students Graduating In 2017 (782 Views)

Google Is Down / Google Is Planning To Remove Millions Of Apps From The Play Store / Google Is Offering A Sum Of $200,000 To Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Look: Google Is Inviting All Computer Science Students Graduating In 2017 by csc2(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2016
I don't think you need any Angel to tell you that Google is one of the best company in the world to work for. time for time, they are have been running various programs but part of there programs that interest us most now or let me say that the one that is making you to read this post now is the Inside Look.

Inside Look is an avenue for Google to showcase part of there advancement in there research to people. The Inside Look is taking like a event where different people will come from various countries to participate for the event.

Read Also: TechPlus 2016: Lagos Hosts Nigeria’s Biggest Tech Event

Yeah, Google inside look is offering Computer Science Students [CSC] graduating in 2017, from Universities in Europe, Middle East and Africa, a chance to visit Google Warsaw and Google Zürich. In this event, they will be lots of tech discussion, panel sessions, and practical workshops and also free foods.

The interesting thing here now is that, once your application is approved then Google will take care of your travel expenses. Yeah have already submitted mine and patiently waiting for approval message. So guys, if you are also Computer Science Student [CSC] like me and also will be graduating in 2017. I think its will be great for you to apply too.

Click Here to Apply and make sure that you submit the form before 24th of July 2016.

Re: Inside Look: Google Is Inviting All Computer Science Students Graduating In 2017 by olajazz(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2016
csc2:
I don't think you need any Angel to tell you that Google is one of the best company in the world to work for. time for time, they are have been running various programs but part of there programs that interest us most now or let me say that the one that is making you to read this post now is the Inside Look.

Inside Look is an avenue for Google to showcase part of there advancement in there research to people. The Inside Look is taking like a event where different people will come from various countries to participate for the event.

Yeah, Google inside look is offering Computer Science Students [CSC] graduating in 2017, from Universities in Europe, Middle East and Africa, a chance to visit Google Warsaw and Google Zürich. In this event, they will be lots of tech discussion, panel sessions, and practical workshops and also free foods.

The interesting thing here now is that, once your application is approved then Google will take care of your travel expenses. Yeah have already submitted mine and patiently waiting for approval message. So guys, if you are also Computer Science Student [CSC] like me and also will be graduating in 2017. I think its will be great for you to apply too.

Click Here to Apply and make sure that you submit the form before 24th of July 2016.

drop ya number bro
Re: Inside Look: Google Is Inviting All Computer Science Students Graduating In 2017 by Inside(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2016
csc2:

OP thanks for the info.

Dragnet, Honsule and Lalasticlala come see food oo.
Re: Inside Look: Google Is Inviting All Computer Science Students Graduating In 2017 by csc2(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
olajazz:

drop ya number bro

Zero Eight One Four Five Five Zero Three Five Eight One

(1) (Reply)

Glo 8k Per Seconds To All Networks / Glo Data ; Does It Really Finish Fast? / I Need Genuine Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.