Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,428 members, 7,917,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner (1005 Views)

Six Things That Attract Women / Male Attributes That Attract Naija Chicks The Most.. Number 1 Will Amaze / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by holluphemydavid(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2016
When ticking the boxes for the characteristics you want in a life partner, do you think sexual attraction / chemistry is important? bearing I'm mind that people say the sex and animalistic passion in marriages fizzles out eventually?
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by holluphemydavid(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2016
Am just so much attracted to my baby day in day out zonggrace
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by adedayo3193(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2016
b**bs and b**ties tongue
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2016
The chemistry/connection.

Then, a guy that speaks the truth. Lobatan
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by firstking01(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2016
Halfricanadian is spotless....
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by Dotwillis1(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2016
big soft assssssss
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by Forzap: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2016
Her Yarnsh cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Am never attracted to any girl
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by halfricanadian(f): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2016
firstking01:
Halfricanadian is spotless....

kiss kiss love u too
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by KRISTON(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2016
her odour..though....not de crayfish or guava odour...but dat of smart fantasy•_•
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by Olayinkaoluwase(f): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2016
His smile
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2016
Ighoga898:
Am never attracted to any girl
gayy much huh?
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by firstking01(m): 10:51am On Jul 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

kiss kiss love u too
You da best smiley
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
gayy much huh?
yeah. but I takes gay to know gay
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by ZEPHYREN(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ighoga898:

not really bro, it takes common sense to figure out your post but then again what do I know I might just be blocking a gay hook up here.. grin grin
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by enshi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Her flat tommy her spoken English...... Dark or chocolate skin.... Any girl with these features should pm and get ready to be loved to a stupor
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by rawpadgin(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
enshi:
Her flat tommy her spoken English...... Dark or chocolate skin.... Any girl with these features should pm and get ready to be loved to a stupor
seriously Even u sef dey find babe for nairaland

Dude!
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by enshi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
rawpadgin:
seriously Even u dry find babe for nairaland

Dude!

Ur quote is confusing.... Pls read and modify to make more sense
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
ZEPHYREN:
not really bro, it takes common sense to figure out your post but then again what do I know I might just be blocking a gay hook up here.. grin grin
u re not even making sense
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
gayy much huh?
yeah but with u there might b an exception
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ighoga898:

It's common sense to know a man who isn't attracted to females is definitely attracted to males which makes him 'Gaayy'.

I don't have to be one to know one
Re: What Is That Thing That Attract You The Most To Your Partner by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
adedayo3193:
b**bs and b**ties tongue
Amen brah

(1) (Reply)

Seriously, We Are Tired Of Trial and Error. Where Are The Good girls? / Man Shed Tears After Girlfriend Dumped Him (photos) / I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.