Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,298 members, 7,947,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Obama Appoints Symington New US Ambassador To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Appoints Symington New US Ambassador To Nigeria (679 Views)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / US Ambassador, Stuart Symington's Outfit To A Party In Ebonyi (pics) / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Appoints Symington New US Ambassador To Nigeria by shotin(m): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2016
President Barack Obama last Tuesday appointed
Stuart Symington as Ambassador to Nigeria.
Symington is expected to replace James Entwistle,
who would retire from the United States Foreign
Service at the end of this month, after 35 and a
half years of service.
Making the announcement, Obama in a
statement published on White House website was
quoted as saying: “I am honored that these
talented individuals have decided to serve our
country. They bring their years of experience and
expertise to this administration, and I look
forward to working with them.”https://www.today.ng/news/national/152350/obama-appoints-symington-ambassador-nigeria
Re: Obama Appoints Symington New US Ambassador To Nigeria by HungerBAD: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Obama Appoints Symington New US Ambassador To Nigeria by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2016
Can't wait for Trump to come kick buhari azzz
Re: Obama Appoints Symington New US Ambassador To Nigeria by Jaycool18(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Can't wait for Trump to come kick buhari azzz
trust me bro.. U don't want trump
Re: Obama Appoints Symington New US Ambassador To Nigeria by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2016
Jaycool18:
trust me bro.. U don't want trump
we both JEWS, why wont i want him?
Re: Obama Appoints Symington New US Ambassador To Nigeria by jumobi1(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Trump isn't Jewish
Re: Obama Appoints Symington New US Ambassador To Nigeria by Jaycool18(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
you know he's racist right..
Re: Obama Appoints Symington New US Ambassador To Nigeria by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2016
jumobi1:

Trump isn't Jewish
We share same ideology, that makes us JEW.
Re: Obama Appoints Symington New US Ambassador To Nigeria by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2016
Jaycool18:
you know he's racist right..
Is buhari not a racist, what makes the fulani man more special than the southern man?
Re: Obama Appoints Symington New US Ambassador To Nigeria by Jaycool18(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Is buhari not a racist, what makes the fulani man more special than the southern man?
they're not special, they're just in power for the time being..

Time will tell
Re: Obama Appoints Symington New US Ambassador To Nigeria by sleepyeyez(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2016
Ahhhh! That's my good friend o! Who wants a meet-n-greet? * Yahoo yahoo mode activated*

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Senator Or Honourable Member Been Recalled n National Assembly since1999 / State Of Aba After A Heavy Downpour / Breaking: Court affirms Sheriff as PDP chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.