Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,032 members, 7,890,375 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? (2010 Views)

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / Why Are Men So Deceitful / How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by schumastic(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
mayor10:

yeh we are all sinners buh i can say have been 99% loyal and faithful to this gurl had to erase all of my side chicks cos of her even wehn they all make sense more than her...you know wha they say about a playboy falling in love#i no fit give bad niqqa like you her digits

ama do just that sir

that's the mistake you made, giving love a chance when it doesn't exist. next time always have a side chick
Re: Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? by mayor10(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
schumastic:

that's the mistake you made, giving love a chance when it doesn't exist. next time always have a side chick

felt i needed to get serious with her

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between Private And Public Schools Teachers / Top Secrets She Won't Tell You / 'How My Husband Impregnated My Niece'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.