Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,845 members, 7,906,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:43 AM

Lady Exposed Her Bum As She Attempts To Twerk On Live Tv (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Exposed Her Bum As She Attempts To Twerk On Live Tv (photos) (8444 Views)

Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposed Her Bum As She Attempts To Twerk On Live Tv (photos) by emmyblackky(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
This lady attempted the unusual with her fitted gown when she decided to show her audience that she got it all. her twerking went wrong when her dress split and expose her bum bum.

Re: Lady Exposed Her Bum As She Attempts To Twerk On Live Tv (photos) by ajasbaba(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
the guy sef don lost finish.

the guy just they think say,i wish i can get that fresh Ass.

o boy see concentration.
Re: Lady Exposed Her Bum As She Attempts To Twerk On Live Tv (photos) by emmyblackky(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
end time twerking
Re: Lady Exposed Her Bum As She Attempts To Twerk On Live Tv (photos) by David25(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
When yawa gass

(1) (Reply)

Asantee Papaya Soap Vs Fair And White So White Soap / How To Know The Best London Bales! / Now Trending : The Velvet Turban Headwrap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.