Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,228 members, 7,977,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:00 AM

Coming In Here And Save Urself Frm Being Scammed*pics* - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Coming In Here And Save Urself Frm Being Scammed*pics* (1062 Views)

Infinix Zero 5 Coming In November With Dual Cameras, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage / Appleā€™s Iphone 8 Is Coming In The Fall Of 2017(see Image And Frctures) / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coming In Here And Save Urself Frm Being Scammed*pics* by gregswagzz(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
I met dis guy on olx,fr a swap deal really...my phone was neat nd clean so was his phone too,but little did I know DT d phone was a programmed catastrophe... I checked d basic tin I could...nd den we both left ...d way he hurriedly left was kinda suspicious BT I kept my cool wen I got home first I noticed DT even Wif my 2.0amp charger d HTC one m7 charges like a snail ....d camera was CNT actually find d right words to use....but overall drastically bad...nd if d phone goes off due to low battery it takes up to 40mins for it to start charging nd if u switch it on...it automatically restarts it's self ....long story short d body WS d only gud tin been clean,I called d guy nd pleaded we should c nd give me bk my phone...he said DTS d way life is...I should manage it DT he is in Ibadan nd I won't get my phone bk....even his mum started calln me nd insultn me sayn so far her son Dint point a gun at me...DT dere z ntn wrong nd if I disturb her son again DT she is a police woman she would find me nd arrest me....me wey b victim o....BT unknown to d guy smtn jus held me on not to wipe d phone so I still have all his contacts, pix,fb nd all DAT...even wen I threatened I'd embarrass himself...said I should go on...he underestimated d power of NL nd d Internet so DTS y am bringing dis here,in case anybody knows d guy...talk some sense to him#he is based in Ibadan...nd I also investigated nd realised he had done d same thing to a guy wit an infinix x507....

1 Like

Re: Coming In Here And Save Urself Frm Being Scammed*pics* by gregswagzz(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
d chats#

Re: Coming In Here And Save Urself Frm Being Scammed*pics* by Behira(f): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
U caused it urself, next time u calm down and check stuffs out properly b4 making an exchange or buying on OLX
Re: Coming In Here And Save Urself Frm Being Scammed*pics* by nonny1212: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
u got served!........ no, SCAMMED!!.

take heart. that's how the game rollzz.

I was once scammed shaa. You cant do anything about it. Plus the scammer's location is far.

shine ur eyes next time... sorry
Re: Coming In Here And Save Urself Frm Being Scammed*pics* by Dream369: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'm always scared of swapping phones. Before someone would want to swap his phone, you should know there's it has a fault
Re: Coming In Here And Save Urself Frm Being Scammed*pics* by annacheem: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
loool next time look at it well
Re: Coming In Here And Save Urself Frm Being Scammed*pics* by sorextee(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
I'm very sure you've seen plenty threads, warning us not to trust olx pple. But u still went to them. U didn't tell us the phone u exchanged with him.

In my opinion, u were not scammed. He played a fast one on you.

Several years back, wen I wanted to sell my bb storm 1, with a bursted speaker, d guy dat wanted to buy it, I took him to a noisy environment, played one or two tracks for him. He didn't notice d speakers are faulty.

That's how it is. It's a cold world out there. Look for somebody make u sell am to also. To keep the Cycle going. grin
Re: Coming In Here And Save Urself Frm Being Scammed*pics* by gregswagzz(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
lol gionee m5 mini HTC one...

Re: Coming In Here And Save Urself Frm Being Scammed*pics* by gregswagzz(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
lesson learnt...BT beware of any transaction wit dis guy!!!
Re: Coming In Here And Save Urself Frm Being Scammed*pics* by Nelson21(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
swapping a phone with a friend is sometimes risky not to talk of a total stranger. Anyway. ..thats life.

(1) (Reply)

Reviewing The Latest Gtbank SMS Banking that Allows Transaction via Mobile / Amazing Facts About Old Mobile Phones You Never Believe Existed. / Best Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.