Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? (5325 Views)

Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) / What Are You Wearing Right Now? / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Taiyescott(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Stfuareyo.uGod, Imagine! She's cheating on u with a cucumber shocked
I don free her tey tey. You can have her now
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by bitchcrafts: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I don free her tey tey. You can have her now
Hope you never put your punishment rod inside? I no fit swim river Nile oh ...All those crocodiles eh!
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Hope you never put your punishment rod inside? I no fit swim river Nile oh ...All those crocodiles eh!
Bros, like Moses, I parted the Red Sea with my Rod of victory grin
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by bitchcrafts: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Bros, like Moses, I parted the Red Sea with my Rod of victory grin
Ekun! Dagbolu... Make we no flog matter too much, I'ma pass grin
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 16, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Ekun! Dagbolu... Make we no flog matter too much, I'ma pass grin
don't pass sir. I offer her to you cheesy

Prettythicksme meet your new boo
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by bitchcrafts: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

I actually googled it, and all the signals coming my way were pointing to the fact that thicks use style get body , and only masters like u fit handle all those dangerous curves

Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 16, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I actually googled it, and all the signals coming my way were pointing to the fact that thicks use style get body , and only masters like u fit handle all those dangerous curves
Brov, this is fun. They're actually the best. Don't you enjoy it when you have to struggle pulling their p@nties?

That's the only struggle every man should watch their woman go through

Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by bitchcrafts: 12:47am On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Brov, this is fun. They're actually the best. Don't you enjoy it when you have to struggle pulling their p@nties?

That's the only struggle every man should watch their woman go through
Hahaha... See me see alakoba. grin Enjoy Wetin? Na die man if one don dey struggle all day only to meet another puzzle of a woman at home... I'm telling u, before person sort all those layers of fat finish, hard earned er.ection don go. Na superhumans like you's bukata xxxl ladies be . I no wan die before my time bruh, kontinu dey enjoy your 'struggle' watch dey go nothing do u wink
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Hahaha... See me see alakoba. grin Enjoy Wetin? Na die man if one don dey struggle all day only to meet another puzzle of a woman at home... I'm telling u, before person sort all those layers of fat finish, hard earned er.ection don go. Na superhumans like you's bukata xxxl ladies be . I no wan die before my time bruh, kontinu dey enjoy your 'struggle' watch dey go nothing do u wink
This is all you need to do. Eat it like you don't care
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by bitchcrafts: 1:18am On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This is all you need to do. Eat it like you don't care
hahaha, me wey still dey build small small 6paxks wey never ripe nah hin you dey expect to carry heavy duty like say na one kain half bag of cement? Baba u wicked oh grin .. . But sure sure I sabi eat am like say my life depends on it if Na Amala or iyan. However, when it comes to furor/idi, I leawve am to God's able hand and ppl like u grin
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2016
bitchcrafts:
hahaha, me wey still dey build small small 6paxks wey never ripe nah hin you dey expect to carry heavy duty like say na one kain half bag of cement? Baba u wicked oh grin .. . But sure sure I sabi eat am like say my life depends on it if Na Amala or iyan. However, when it comes to furor/idi, I leawve am to God's able hand and ppl like u grin
Thank God u said u will pass,u for hear am. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

U want banku to dey vex,y u wan carry me give another person? cheesy angry
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
U want banku to dey vex,y u wan carry me give another person? cheesy angry
Bokuh Banku. The man of many colours. The rainbow man cheesy
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Bokuh Banku. The man of many colours. The rainbow man cheesy
angry angry cry
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry angry cry
bitchcrafts Coman carry your woman comot for here o grin cheesy grin
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
bitchcrafts Coman carry your woman comot for here o grin cheesy grin
Hehehehehe bitchcraft dey run,he no wan enter gobe. grin grin
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehe bitchcraft dey run,he no wan enter gobe. grin grin
No mind am o. He dey fear jambiti mama, mujemuje cheesy cheesy cheesy

He must carry you o. He can't run
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
No mind am o. He dey fear jambiti mama, mujemuje cheesy cheesy cheesy

He must carry you o. He can't run
Na me u describe with those words? shocked shocked if he no carry me,carry me for him naw.Agbaya cheesy
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Na me u describe with those words? shocked shocked if he no carry me,carry me for him naw.Agbaya cheesy
hahahahahaha jambiti mama. That name fit you cheesy cheesy
E don painam cheesy tongue tongue
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hahahahahaha jambiti mama. That name fit you cheesy cheesy
E don painam cheesy tongue tongue
What's jambiti? cheesy tell me the meanin.
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by MARVEHANDSOME: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
am wearing ur FAVOURITE colour.
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
What's jambiti? cheesy tell me the meanin.
big thick mama..... With so much flesh. Orobo coupe. Mujemuje
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
big thick mama..... With so much flesh. Orobo coupe. Mujemuje
buhahahahahahahaha mr jambiti grin
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
buhahahahahahahaha mr jambiti grin
na gbenga adeboye talk am for itan itubaba ita
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
na gbenga adeboye talk am for itan itubaba ita
Havent hear the word bf oo,y u moniker dey show f? grin
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Havent hear the word bf oo,y u moniker dey show f? grin
lol. Now you have

Why f? It's the new trend in town
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Now you have

Why f? It's the new trend in town
Lol,trend kini?na nonsense oo grin
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,trend kini?na nonsense oo grin
thank God say sense dey inside the nonSENSE tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Touchey: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry who's wearing underwear in this kind of weather and specially at nyt time?

I wear nothing... So I can't be part of the research grin
what's your address?
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Jidhey1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
tongue viewing them
Re: What Color Underwear Are You Wearing Now? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Touchey:

what's your address?

Hah ! And why ur asking my address? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow I Can't Believe This Mmm Is Back (pics) / Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With / Ladies, Would You Allow Your Boyfriend To Do This To You In Public? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.