Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Editing A 4 Doc Sermon Into A Booklet. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Editing A 4 Doc Sermon Into A Booklet. (398 Views)

Earn N1000 By Converting 10 Lectures In Word Doc To Powerpoint. / Msc, Phd, Post Doc And Lab Tech Position Available At Covenant University / IT Assistant Needed Urgently In A 4 Star Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Editing A 4 Doc Sermon Into A Booklet. by victor101(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hi,

This is a 73 page and 42,421 word count (4 docs). I'll send a sample of what I expect to qualified candidates. A 4 day turnaround work to be submitted on Monday 18th July 2016, 9am prompt (Please no stories!). If you're available I can send the documents. If you can't do a professional job/meet the deadline please don't apply.

Here are the key things that I'm looking for:

1. Must be proficient with MS Word Track Changes and Comment functions

2. A good communicator. If you are going to disappear for days on end when there is work to be done, this is not going to be a good fit for you (or for me). Regular updates keep everyone on track - and more importantly, they ensure that deadlines are met.

3. An excellent command of the English language is a given - otherwise, you're going to get frustrated with me, and I'm going to get frustrated with you.

4. You must use 100% human editing No online editing tools.( I know how to use them, but choose not to)

5. Four days turnaround work to be submitted on Monday 9am prompt (Please no stories!)

6. Must give daily updates on work progress to our email.

7. Good knowledge of Chicago Manual of Style

If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, I encourage you to submit a proposal convincing us why you should be given the opportunity to work on this project in just 2 Paragraph so that I can gauge your English skill level. *** When applying, please reference "Am an expert editor available to meet your deadline." somewhere in your submission. If you fail to include this text somewhere in your cover letter, your application will be immediately deleted.

Following directions is critical to the success of the work you'll be doing, and this is a minor test to ensure that you can - and will. When applying, I would appreciate it if you can let me know the following:

1. how quickly you would be able to start
2. what's your availability is on a weekly basis.
3. your Nairaland ID(s) (moniker)

Payment: N5,000 -8,000 (negotiable, based on experience)

Send email to: aprofessor@naij.com
NOTE: Because of the large volume of emails we do receive, we might not be able to acknowledge receipt of emails and also, we don't reply to messages on Nairaland. We'll only contact qualified candidate for the next phase.

(1) (Reply)

Seriously In Need Of A Teaching /administrative Job / International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC): Radio Operator / Manufacturing, Engineering And The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.