Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,616 members, 7,944,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ripping&burning Som1 Should Pls Xplain. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ripping&burning Som1 Should Pls Xplain. (731 Views)

Geeks Should Pls Help Me Out!! / Visafone Internet Subscription Ripping Me Off - Thinking Of GLO Internet? / Anyone With Hp Pavilion Dv5000 Recovery Cds Should Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ripping&burning Som1 Should Pls Xplain. by Simbobo(f): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2009
I need 2 no d difference btw d 2. I want 2 get a track of a particular album on my system without damaging d original vcd. I got these options & dont no which one 2 click on. I couldnt get anything like 'copying'.
Re: Ripping&burning Som1 Should Pls Xplain. by TheSeeker(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2009
Ripping is the same thing as copying depending on the version of windows media player you are on. Burning is when you want to 'dub' the ripped (copied) contents on a new empty rewritable CD.
Re: Ripping&burning Som1 Should Pls Xplain. by BlackRevo: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2009
Simbobo:

I need 2 no d difference btw d 2. I want 2 get a track of a particular album on my system without damaging d original vcd. I got these options & dont no which one 2 click on. I couldnt get anything like 'copying'.

Ripping is the same as copying like the seeker said so you can select the particular tracks you need or if you want all the tracks in the album. Sometimes the names of the music and artist might not be ripped along with the track and it is going to show you unknown album or artist.

You can fix that manually if you want to.
Re: Ripping&burning Som1 Should Pls Xplain. by deji2009(m): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2009

Ripping is the same as copying like the seeker said so you can select the particular tracks you need or if you want all the tracks in the album. Sometimes the names of the music and artist might not be ripped along with the track and it is going to show you unknown album or artist.

You can fix that manually if you want to.

yeah, basically as the previous tecs has said. also depends on the type of software you are using e.g. Nero, media player, real player etc
Re: Ripping&burning Som1 Should Pls Xplain. by Simbobo(f): 1:57am On Sep 14, 2009
u guys r helpful tenQ very much. I couldnt rip vcd but was able 2 copy audio cd.
@deji2009, u r on line at last. I finally got d yahoo version9 installed. Tenx.
Re: Ripping&burning Som1 Should Pls Xplain. by BlackRevo: 6:45am On Sep 14, 2009
Simbobo:

u guys r helpful tenQ very much. I couldnt rip vcd but was able 2 copy audio cd.
@deji2009, u r on line at last. I finally got d yahoo version9 installed. Tenx.

You can rip videos as well but not with those media players. there are softwares for doing that like Nero and Roxio copy. If you want that as well please ask so we can know how to go about that as well.
Re: Ripping&burning Som1 Should Pls Xplain. by Simbobo(f): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2009
@black Revo. I wont mind if u can give me or link me to d software u'r talking about.
Re: Ripping&burning Som1 Should Pls Xplain. by BlackRevo: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
They are not free software's, you can get them through torrents or download the trial version and get a crack to activate it. I can mail you the details or through chat or otherwise i can try to do everything here. Depends on what you want. I will be back let me see what i can get for you.

(1) (Reply)

Hello World! / House! Help Me With A Copy Of Encarta Setup / I Need A God-fearing Person Who Advertise On Sucess Digest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.