Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,219 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters (13794 Views)

Emir Sanusi Prays At The Tomb Of Murtala Muhammed (Pic) / Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 / Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by chosen04(f): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
coolIf you all prefer to blame Adeboye for whatever reasons you have, What do u think should be done to our leaders that were saddle with the responsibilities of providing social amenities, security, infrastructure, and so on?

ANS=====IF we can afford to build a university and own a private + public jets get him at least provide social amentites within his capacity to his kinsmen

9)What will you/are you saying of Politicians that are wasting our resources daily?

ANS======Let him call them to order by SPEAKING OUT.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by chosen04(f): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
As for the Lady who claimed to be a worker of the Church and still went ahead TO SPEAK BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE G.O, I pray God will forgive you.

ITS ONLY IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD THAT GOSPEL TRUTHS AMOUNTS TO BLASPHEMY.
To be candid GO needs to apologize to nigerians and his members for failing us, (1) Not speaking out when he said. Why ask members to pray and fast when he speaking out can solve the problems. (2) How come he cant even provide any social amenity for his kinsmen?? (3) Imagine the cut throat sehool fees at "RUN", How can he now tell those in authority to reduce fees when his own is too high.

, I PRAY GOD FORGIVES U TOO FOR YOU BLINDING YOUR HEART & HEAD OF REASONING. ITS LIKE YOU USE UR HEART AND NOT UR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Ekwere(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ These demented Jakumo, Dayokanu,Hollandis, babyearly,youngies and Kristos, y'all are yahoos.

I have only a word to tell these atheists(it shows in your write-ups), since you have decided to call GO and other men of God several of names, no wahala and I believe strongly that the above listed yahoos insulted and they are still insulting their papas and mamas at home,sorry your mamas and papas did not give you a good home training. Your children,grand children and great great grand children would suffer this single act of talking down on men of God.

How could little rats,nincompoops and deranged and silly individuals insult their elderly ones, aside the man being a Pastor today, he has MSC in Hydrodynamics and PHD In Applied Mathemetics,qualifications that all of you would never attain in life even if it is another field of study.

Everlasting curses shall follow you all(I am not the one saying it), it is there and has always been there when you insult your elderly ones.

To the lady that claims to be RCCG worker, you are not and would never be, just a passerby and you would not expect GO to go announce in the papers or TVs of what he is doing or what he is going to do knowing fully well how modest he is.

I rest my good case hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
sheesh! what happened to turn the other cheek undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Chiddysville(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2009
cry cry cry cry christianity in action
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Baraac(f): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
some of you wondered/ surprised when he was listed among the most influential people on earth, now he led prayers at the United nations and World trade centres, these are still small things, just watch and see, more things are coming up. The more you speak against him, the more God will speak for him and lift him up,
I just believe that devil is using those of you speaking against this man of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Jakumo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2009
Ekwere:

@ These demented Jakumo, Dayokanu,Hollandis, babyearly,youngies and Kristos, y'all are yahoos.

How could little rats,nincompoops and deranged and silly individuals insult their elderly ones, aside the man being a Pastor today, he has MSC in Hydrodynamics and PHD In Applied Mathemetics,qualifications that all of you would never attain in life even if it is another field of study.

Everlasting curses shall follow you all(I am not the one saying it), it is there and has always been there when you insult your elderly ones.

I rest my good case hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Praise the Lord !  Hallelujah !   Let us not also forget that Pastor Eunuch has already used his doctorate in Hyrdobullcrap to invent a car that can be driven for 200 miles with no form of fuel other than PRAYER, which defies all known laws of thermodynamics by creating energy out of the pure, holy hot air emanating from Eunuch's anointed mouth.   Praise the Lord ! 

That planet-changing invention alone places Pastor Eunuch in the company of Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein and Sir Isaac Newton, and for this we must all be grateful for having a chance to bask in His reflected glory.

Hell, even God Himself has got to be green with envy, as he peers down at Pastor Eunuch and his prayer-powered car.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
make una stop abeg grin

people will say I'm crazier than they thought, with the way I'm lol in public.

Them go say my medication no reach.

war of words indeed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by tolulope0(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2009
Hmmm,I read you guys comments and i cried for you guys because you dont know what it means and you dont know the consequence of blaspheming a man of God.
Doubt if you could escape this,sooner or later you will see it and witness this because a sin committed against holy spirit is not forgivable,I am not a member of Rccg and have never attend any of their branch but i know what it means and i know the consequence of this,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by lakefist(m): 12:24am On Sep 15, 2009
@jakumo i think you are a foolish fool,i know u must be very lousy brat,you must must lack manners as well, you are just creating unneccessary awareness in this forum if you dont have any reasonable thing to say better Bleep off, you this anti christ, you must be an out cast in ur family, For condeming a man of God and even calling him several names, "if you sow wind you shall reap the whirl wind"
i rest my case
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by oladesub: 1:27am On Sep 15, 2009
@ Jakumo, u can never know peace in ur life talking to the man of God like that,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by bawomolo(m): 2:42am On Sep 15, 2009
jakumo, please wear rain coat o.

Even Magnum XL may not be able to protect you from this fireworks  shocked grin grin

The Artillery unit of the Adeboye Mugu Defense Squad is putting in overtime.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by dayokanu(m): 5:21am On Sep 15, 2009
The mumus Adejale adeboye drove a car on air. Even Bank PhB had to use water in their advert

Mumucious fellow.

Jakumo abeg wey those lovely Adeboye picures self
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Jakumo(m): 5:26am On Sep 15, 2009
bawomolo:

Even Magnum XL may not be able to protect you from this fireworks  shocked grin grin

Oga Bawo I was forced to retreat into my reinforced bunker to escape this withering bombardment by the Eunuch Artillery Batteries, BUT,  once I radioed for backup, I was advised by Juju consultants in the Jungle Pentagon that un-manned aerial drones, Jujucopter Gunships, and ground-attack fixed-wing hexes are inbound to effect a massive-counter attack that will send all enemies of progress scurrying for cover.

Despite these contingency plans, however, I do remain somewhat concerned about my immediate fate, since the military top brass are now insisting that a DIRECT Presidential Order from Seun will be required before offensive operations can officially commence.   In case the promised air-strikes do not materialize in time, I am already wearing my Voodoological bullet-proof RED gown, which is studded with the heads and body parts of many rare animals, all of whom are custodians of formidable spiritual powers that are rated to repel most ballistic threats up to Level 4.

Additionally I am actively considering an amnesty offer sent to me through un[/b]official channels from Pastor Eunuch, whereby I can retain the option of a Plan B, if things really start to get out of hand.  Eunuch has graciously granted me a low-paying, minimum-wage job, washing and waxing his Gulfstream4 luxury jet, [b]if only I will just shut the phuck up and repent by dastardly ways.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Ekwere(m): 5:30am On Sep 15, 2009
bawomolo:

Even Magnum XL may not be able to protect you from this fireworks  shocked grin grin

@Bawomolo

It is ur papa and mama at home that are mugu defense squad, same goes with you for improper home training, u shall know no peace in ur life, when it happens misfortune and why me would come out of your mouth.

The more you hate him, the more God promote him and make him far more better than a silly ass like you. U are an anti christ by writing in your profile" Praise the Lawd" and "God is goose all the time"

From now on, you would experience hell in your life time until you reach where your father the devil is to receive more torture.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Jakumo(m): 5:40am On Sep 15, 2009
All national airspace has been cleared in anticipation of Bawo's strategic response to this DIRECT and UNPROVOKED attack from yet another enemy of FROGRESS.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by timmy7(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2009
Ekewere haba, beat it now,you cant fight for daddy GO here now grin grin and as for you chosen why not come out straight like the jakumos bawo of this world who aint hypocritical about their attack on adeboye instead of lying that you are a member let alone a worker of his church. angry smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Ekwere(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2009
timmy7:

Ekewere haba, beat it now,you cant fight for daddy GO here now grin grin and as for you chosen why not come out straight like the jakumos bawo of this world who aint hypocritical about their attack on adeboye instead of lying that you are a member let alone a worker of his church. angry smiley

Timmy,

I have been using the internet for so long and have been reading stupid,foolish and silly write-ups against this man I have kept my cool for so so long and I decided this time, I wont take it again and I am ready to brush or attack anybody who has no home training from their papas and mamas at home on how not to insult their elderly ones.
I am all out now not only for daddy GO but any man of God, let them allow judgement to God alone.

There are so many youth out there seeking mentorship and guidance to succeed in life through better and sensible write-ups either in Nairaland here or elsewhere for them to read but instead, they would just bring up petty gossip to disturb the peace of people here. Dont mind that shameless Chosen(if that is her name) claiming to be who she is not

I am out for anybody, I rest my case
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by dayokanu(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2009
^^^
You are a confirmed slowpoke.

Just a waste of seminal fluid. This is the result you have when a baboon rapes a $2 LovePeddler spewing fcukeries at the speed of light .
You should be an advert for Magnum condoms. If people know that can give birth to buffons like ekwerre they would stop mindless romps
What is supposed to be your brain is seeping out of your nostrils and GOat Eunuch cant save you.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by timmy7(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2009
You just have to ignore such writeups because this is a faceless community and you will get worked up unecessarily as some here just want to create meaningless humour. I have learnt to scroll past (with mario speed or is it sonic grin ) without reading their post. Let God fight for this men if they are indeed true,but am sure these guys will not come here to narrate their encounter if and when God arrest them. smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Ekwere(m): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2009
@ Senseless Dayokanu

Ur papa and mama never trained you well, I am so ashamed of you being a Nigerian(you are the ones destroying the name of this country with your scam mails and ATM petty thief)

Judgement is sure waiting for you and hell fire is your everlasting abode, go hit ur stupid and senseless head on the wall for I care not.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by dayokanu(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2009
your papa and mama never trained you well, I am so ashamed of you being a Nigerian(you are the ones destroying the name of this country with your scam mails and ATM petty thief)

Judgement is sure waiting for you and hell fire is your everlasting abode, go hit your stupid and senseless head on the wall for I care not

Mine never trained , But what training do you expect from A baboon father of Ekwere to his son?

Even your baboon of a father would be sooo ashamed of you. You would have been more useful to the world if your foetus had been used for biology experiments.

The other baboon LovePeddler who carried u in her tummy would have been better off carrying a tumour.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Maobiboy4u(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2009
You guys are doing great on naria land.i sincerely do appreciate your good works.please someone in the house should help me on how to down load with opera4.2 i do browse with my phone but not actually free me charge but mtn do charge me little by little (kobo kobo)please what's the current cheat to browse on operamini4.2.tanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Jakumo(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2009
dayokanu:

^^^
You are a confirmed slowpoke.

Just a waste of seminal fluid. This is the result you have when a baboon rapes a $2 LovePeddler

Ahem, please can you elaborate on this theory, Kanu ?      Are the above words in fact a concluding declarative statement confirming the gentleman referenced to be the product of a leaking condom ?   Clarification will be required for historical record keeping purposes, since I can already see an opportunity here to sue the condom manufacturing company for some serious monetary compensation.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by tbaba83(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2009
grin grin grin grin u people go kill person o
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Ekwere(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
@senseless Dayokanu and Jakumo, if u r insulting me and ur papas and mamas at home, no wahala it is in ur blood and I wud repeat is again and again,u never had a good home training. Go ahead and heap insult ur old folks at home
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by complove: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
na true bi what u say chosen04, all this ppl,hell fire.becomrich na proverty cause the thing,poverty plenty for naija.youngies satan done chop your heart.

chosen04 (f)
nigeria

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters
« #161 on: Yesterday at 06:39:52 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the Lady who claimed to be a worker of the Church and still went ahead TO SPEAK BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE G.O, I pray God will forgive you.

ITS ONLY IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD THAT GOSPEL TRUTHS AMOUNTS TO BLASPHEMY.
To be candid GO needs to apologize to nigerians and his members for failing us, (1) Not speaking out when he said. Why ask members to pray and fast when he speaking out can solve the problems. (2) How come he cant even provide any social amenity for his kinsmen?? (3) Imagine the cut throat sehool fees at "RUN", How can he now tell those in authority to reduce fees when his own is too high.

, I PRAY GOD FORGIVES U TOO FOR YOU BLINDING YOUR HEART & HEAD OF REASONING. ITS LIKE YOU USE your HEART AND NOT your HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

becomrich,

« #117 on: September 13, 2009, 08:41 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ekwere, you made an important point people are not getting nowadays.

People have fail to understand the realtionship with God is important.

People do not understand the different between the old convanant and the new convenant.

You see it is lack of understanding of the word of God and How God works and how miracle happen that causes what we see around.

You see , i was privilege to be part of a generation that was taught the real word of God nearly 3 decade ago. What the church teaches now and what we got are different. Now it is more of material or goods that you can get from God. Then it was about God and understanding God law and spiritual things.

If you ask a person now, why did GOD not answer a prayer, they do not know.
The answer is in the word of God. That God does not listen to the prayer of sinners. You can waste your time going to church and pray and pray. You can even be a pastor. As long as you are in sin. God would never answer your prayer. You are just wasting your time.

it is understanding the word and the way of God that built a relationship with God and not the number of times you go to church.

You see God see you everyday. he is by your side at the moment. He is there when you were commiting adultery. He was standing behind you when you were telling a lie.

Everywhere you go, God follows you. look I have see where pastors lie and dump people. it is not that I was told. I have there and even been a victim. There is pastor over here, who lied to me. And i believe, he had his friend in a 3 way call. he claim was a pastor on the other line. his friend name was pastor arisekola so you know i am not telling a lie. that they use to be in swaziland church before. At least that what he claim his name was. So you know I am not telling you a lie. I can mention names. I believe him , not knowing he was telling me a lie. He went behind me in less than 30 minute to lie to a 3rd party. And sunday, he was so bold enough to stand on the alter and start telling a lie again. I discovered he was just a 419. Is that a pastor No, and some people would fall victim of sure a person.

It is for the church to come back to the old teaching that matter. not this preaching of material. It is not that interesting anymore.

Nobody is without sin but do not go about destroying others. God is watching.

Report to moderator Logged

youngies (m)
Abuja

« #139 on: Yesterday at 02:50:30 PM »

So it has come to Mr. Adeboye starting to lobby for the post of the next UN Secretary General!
I have always known that he has a hidden agenda
Anyway, I acknowledge he is good at what he does - Con Art

Report to moderator Logged
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by qblaze(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
Oh come on, there's no need for belligerence. Adeboye is a well-known conman who might not even have a first degree. Forget the safari suit and the gravitas. It's just a matter of time before one of these nympho RCCG choristers publicly reveals how Papa inserted his holy schvantz into her "peepee".
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by lawrence83: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
hav bin lmao reading all the posts! shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry :

pls where is tudor? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ chosen 04, thanks for ur question and answering session
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by bawomolo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2009
Ekwere:

@Bawomolo

It is your papa and mama at home that are mugu defense squad, same goes with you for improper home training, u shall know no peace in your life, when it happens misfortune and why me would come out of your mouth.

The more you hate him, the more God promote him and make him far more better than a silly ass like you. U are an anti christ by writing in your profile" Praise the Lawd" and "God is goose all the time"

From now on, you would experience hell in your life time until you reach where your father the devil is to receive more torture.

See Mugu defense squad putting in work 24/7 while Adeboye is chilling in his mansion. Keep on fighting for daddy you internet millitant.

Onward Christian Soldier
going on to war
fight the battle of adeboye
you be big mugu

don't worry though. Your reward for these internet servitude would reach you in heaven. idiot

Jakumo, is there space in that bumper. i'm facing heavy losses here. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
lawrence83:

pls where is tudor? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I was going to ask the same question!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
Ahem, please can you elaborate on this theory, Kanu ? Are the above words in fact a concluding declarative statement confirming the gentleman referenced to be the product of a leaking condom ? Clarification will be required for historical record keeping purposes, since I can already see an opportunity here to sue the condom manufacturing company for some serious monetary compensation.

Condoms Do baboons use condoms?
The LovePeddler of a mother went to the zoo and was raped in full glare of the public by a rabid baboon

That was how Ekwerre came into existence.
The LovePeddler mom discovering that the poisonous embryo was going to be a problem for her ashawo business decided to sell it to hair cream manufacturers but upon testing everyone rejected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dame Patience Arrives Addis Ababa With 32 Aides For Au Summit / Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity / "I Founded APGA, Not Ojukwu" - Chekwas Okorie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.