Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely (47183 Views)

7 Great Ways To Spend ASUU Strike Or Any Holiday Period / List Of Universities Currently Selling Their Pre-degree Forms / Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by MicroBox: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2016
Federal College of Education Gusau (Technical) and Degree awarding also on indefinite strike....
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2016
mostob:
i heard lautech resumes on july 25
OK.
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Tuneroh: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Pls save our future

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Samuelaloneguy(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2016
RUGIPO too are on strike
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by hardeypele: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2016
OAU Must be there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by sweet7oyin(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2016
henrysam:

His children are graduating from schools abroad. Grooming them to become leaders tomorrow while they are pushing the other children to farm
the irony..is that ...f u go into agriculture. u would make it...dats also for d record
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by korel9: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2016
femiphillips007:

The P.HD holder had a certificate and I think if he was really educated ,he should have solved the problem,nobody would have stopped him but you have forgotten that the system is bad..if you like get a president that had a degree from harvard business school and harvard law school,if the system is bad there will still be strike.

So you still have an inkling of sense in you? undecided
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Kachy1605:
our education system has fail woefully
AND YOU ARE A GOOD EXAMPLE ("FAIL" INSTEAD OF "FAILED"wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by korel9: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2016
ychris:
HRH of awon wherey 100%

Awon iyalaya e werey grin grin grin
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by GCFR95(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2016
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus is also indefinite strike and closure #reopenourschools
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
What are you saying ?
I schooled I Rio
Chisos....! Wia r u frm?
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by MrGerald(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2016
micxwell:

UNFORTUNATELY, IT DID MAKE ITBTOBTHE FRONT PAGE.............
Are you a stammer?
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by femiphillips007(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2016
Manueleee:

And the point here is dat GEJ puts more intrest in education dan PMB. GEJ was only surounded by grousp of people dat dont wish him wel. And mind u, Wink was just a supervising minster of Education then.
To cover it all, GEJ few months in office, he gave Nigeria 8 starndard uni.
Goes back to the issue on ground..was he able to stop the strikes??
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by femiphillips007(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2016
Manueleee:

And the point here is dat GEJ puts more intrest in education dan PMB. GEJ was only surounded by grousp of people dat dont wish him wel. And mind u, Wink was just a supervising minster of Education then.
To cover it all, GEJ few months in office, he gave Nigeria 8 starndard uni.
Am not even gonna question the standard universities...but can you send any of your children to the STANDARD universities he gave

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by femiphillips007(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2016
korel9:

So you still have an inkling of sense in you? undecided
I know you would have nothing else to say other than attacking personality...wishing you well
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by olamik123(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Reopen Lautech

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by ychris: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2016
korel9:

Awon iyalaya e werey grin grin grin
thuggi grin grin
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Bash92(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2016
mostob:
i heard lautech resumes on july 25
The information is not true. The debunk making such announcement.
#ReOpenLautech
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by onyxo76(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2016
very sad....I pray God to please give the resources to train my children elsewhere, i really suffered these terrible closures as a student in the 90's.
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Lisaint(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2016
[s][AAUA IS ALSO ON STRIKE #ReOpenAAUA/s]
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by KVN1(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2016
op I can't find University of Nigeria Enugu Campus (UNEC) on your list
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
femiphillips007:
Was Nigeria uni on strike wen GEJ handed ova to PMB?
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
femiphillips007:

Was Nigeria uni on strike wen GEJ handed ova to PMB?
Many Orginztion wen to strike wen he brought subsdy, bt wen PMB did dat dia was a divided house. Wich means dat GEJ have backbiters.
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by miniziter(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Part of Auchi poly students are also on strike (the afternoon students
as they call them). They used to pay after exam during the last administration but behold, change has come. That was what led to the mighty protest that led to school closure.
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Ademoore07(m): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Actually, LAUTECH are not on strike, but the reason why the school was shut down indefinitely was unknown to me. Though, I'm currently in the school, the postgraduate students and some part time undergraduate degree students are receiving lectures here.

Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Ademoore07(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bash92:

The information is not true. The debunk making such announcement.
#ReOpenLautech

And that is why we warned the so called SUG then to protest with their brain. You can now see the repercussion
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by lilyafaten: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
lionduke:

7 years in school and you still type with all this these abbreviations. Odikwa risky

Don't always look for fault when you know that no one is perfect. You attacked someone for using abbreviations but you ended up making mistake in your own write-up. It should be "these abbreviations " or "this abbreviation".
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by lionduke(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
lilyafaten:

Don't always look for fault when you know that no one is perfect. You attacked someone for using abbreviations but you ended up making mistake in your own write-up. It should be "these abbreviations " or "this abbreviation".
Mugu
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Adeyinka1758(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
#Reopenlautech

Cc_ mhiztee15
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ademoore07:
Actually, LAUTECH are not on strike, but the reason why the school was shut down indefinitely was unknown to me. Though, I'm currently in the school, the postgraduate students and some part time undergraduate degree students are receiving lectures here.
Actually, i think you are right becatse when the management releases the memo on the 10th of June, all students were ask to go 4 semester break without exam excludin those doin internship programmes.

So the problem nw is that why aven't we resume or knw resumption date?
Re: List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely by Butter5ly(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Federal college of education gusau technical
Rufus giwa polytechnic
UNN Enugu campus
Auchi poly (part time)
Osustech
Niger Delta university . . . . . .
I pray that God should touch their hearts, for them to at least pity our parents and our future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner / Tanzanian Conjoined Twins Want To Become Teachers (Photos) / Current Post-Graduate Admissions In Nigeria (2015/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.