Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:51 AM

story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper (1696 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by jhasper(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
A crush makes everything more fun. It gives you
a go-to daydream, a white-noise hum of
excitement that provides a subtext for quiet
moments. A crush gives you the best of both
worlds: The high-stakes feeling of every moment
meaning so much, along with the actuality that
you’re not really under any kind of microscope.
Crushes are innocent and exuberant. They don’t
need to go anywhere. Sometimes, though, they
do, and that’s the best.

My wife and I met at the University. I came
home from work to an apartment full of one of
my roommate's friends. One of them, a girl,
walked up to me when I walked in the door and
gave me a big hug - as if we were long lost
friend. I vaguely remembered her from a
previous get-together but recalled that I found
her annoying then. When I didn't reciprocate to
the same extent she hugged me, she introduced
me to her friend (my wife).
Re: story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by sleekyonyx(f): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
jhasper:
My wife and I met at the University. I came
home from work to an apartment full of one of
my roommate's friends. One of them, a girl,
walked up to me when I walked in the door and
gave me a big hug - as if we were long lost
friend. I vaguely remembered her from a
previous get-together but recalled that I found
her annoying then. When I didn't reciprocate to
the same extent she hugged me, she introduced
me to her friend (my wife).
wow

Richyglo...come and see dis...
Re: story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by Cutehector(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Just like dat. She saw a stranger and she went to hug him.. grin

Alryt.
Re: story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by pweetylivia(f): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Okay.....Go on
Re: story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by Lovelynature(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ok

But why are you stingy with story na? Tell us the full story
Re: story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by sinaj(f): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Me no jux undastnd diz lie u de yarn sad

Abi u de learn how to lie
Re: story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by PROVERBZ(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
bro why did you make did sound like a nollywood movie no suspense, and it wasn't extensively detailed .... NYC experience sha

I still de wait for my first girl friend am a very shy person most girls I knw find it difficult to approach me, am seriously hand some tho
may b de first girl bold enough to approach me might just end up being ma wife
Re: story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by jhasper(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
PROVERBZ:
bro why did you make did sound like a nollywood movie no suspense, and it wasn't extensively detailed .... NYC experience sha

I still de wait for my first girl friend am a very shy person most girls I knw find it difficult to approach me, am seriously hand some tho
may b de first girl bold enough to approach me might just end up being ma wife
lol
Re: story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by jhasper(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
pweetylivia:
Okay.....Go on
. watchout for part 2
Re: story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by jhasper(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Even during class I saw her outside waving at me. It made my day. It really did. That year I was in "look at me I'm so smart and douchey" mode and she kinda dug that, I think. I didn't emphasize it much but she really liked me. Her boyfriend at the time was always with her when I wasn't with her. That didn't make me mad at all but yes...I wanted her. One time during lunch, she went up to me and my friend and told him "He hit me..." I got pissed right there, threw my coke away and balled up my fist. Tough guy eh? I knew I wasn't gonna do anything because of the stories Mr. Meyers said about beating up the BF and the girl has sympathy for the guy and you lose either way. I just let it be. He hit her. I'm gonna remember that. ---
Re: story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by jhasper(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
My heart had really fallen for her at this time. She was everything that I had ever wanted in a girl: great looks, great personality and she's a gamer! My buddy told me it was gonna be a waste of time pursuing a girl that has a boyfriend but I kinda ignored that. I acted as if he was just...another guy, you know. My birthday...the 24th. That morning I downloaded new songs for my iPod. I kept playing some Alice in Chains and some Nirvana (bad taste haha okay whatev) while I waited for Graciela near the gates at the cafeteria. No sign of her. I was a little sad. My birthday. I reminded her everyday of it. I reminded some of my other friends (females) and they each gave me a hug. It made me a little happy but not without Graciela's hug.
Re: story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by jhasper(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
I haven't talked to her in a while. I logged in to Myspace only to see she deleted me. That day I kinda...died a little, you know. When I got home, I didn't talk to anyone. I just went into my room, logged into and played music throughout. The song was New Years Day by U2. It stuck to me like glue because the year was almost over and I wanted to spend it with her. Great! I know. The next morning, it was a saturday. I went to my friend's house to chill. We played video games and he let me use his internet to download the NXE update for my Xbox. I bought some games from him too: Forza MS 2 and GTA4. I don't know if this is part or relevant to my gf but i don't think of it as filler. He showed me his girlfriend on Myspace and I kinda looked down. No! It wasn't Graciela. I just looked down because I didn't have anyone to show to him
Re: story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by jhasper(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
January 2016

New Semester. The weather at the time set the mood for the rest of my school year. Gloomy, rainy and cold. Man, I felt like going to the P.A. and calling her to the office. I didn't. I didn't have the nerve. When I saw her near the cafeteria in the morning I talked to her. No braces. I couldn't believe it. Her smile was like...wow. She was gorgeous I tells ya. When I saw who she was with I nearly fainted. Her ******* boyfriend. He was a pretentious snob (redundancy) because he bragged about how much better he was at math than the rest of the school. I didn't like him. Sometimes I felt like punching him in the mouth for his existence. When I said good-bye, for class, I nearly cried. I knew after that that I wouldn't see her again. I looked for her on Myspace and added her. She accepted the friend request and we talked. I told her how I felt. She wrote this long paragraph about how we couldn't be together at the moment: School, domestic problems and heartbroken. She didn't mention to me being in a relationship but from what she implied, I gathered enough evidence to conclude that the guy may have cheated on her. Sorry, nothing much happens after this. I just go on through the school year like normal, coming to after school. I made topics on talking about a girl that led me on right? Well this is her. Graciela. Yep, you're gonna hate me for this , I'm really sorry.
Re: story of How I Met My Girlfriend-jasper by jhasper(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
This was my Summer. Well not actually. I got cable internet for the first time and I made an Xbox Live account. I was quite happy for the internet thing. I tried looking for her on Xbox Live but to no avail. . .
Ah, Senior year. Fresh start. At this time, Graciela was in college. I didn't care much because I was far away from her and I was kinda glad. Every time someone mentioned why I never had a girlfriend I told them about how mean girls are and describe their deceptive ways. I always brought up how Graciela led me on. ---

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine?" / Reasons Why You Must Insist On Knowing About Your Pertners Past Relationship / I Celebrated Her Birthday With This Message (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.