Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,779 members, 7,924,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue (2694 Views)

4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style / 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2016
ellacute45:
Too much drama

you never see anything
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Maxi112: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2016
thagift:

hahaha, i go join for final
undecided undecided

hope your night was cool?
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by TamedWolf90: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2016
papinx:

True enough.....

But if the admin could have contested for Mr Nairaland, why can't an ordinary mod do the same?

Hmmmmmm. No comment..
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Agarawu33: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2016
thagift:

i think you want to learn how to to talk abi? Agarawu isn't team awon werey, I only endorsed Lanicky and campaigned for her with awon werey crew. In fact that team is full of ppl i dont groove with before the contest.

Is it a must I support their candidate for the male edition too I have my own way of doing my thing and i am rooting for someone that's ready to follow my way. Check the full meaning of coward before u call me one. So you think Fynestboii will sit and watch and vote will come in because he is over hyped?

You know nothing about this contest so i will advice u to sit your a$$ down and watch how the game is ganna end.

I am a team on my own and I have the right to endorse and support any candidate I like.
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by mizzbouqui(f): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Did anybody beg you to vote angry

Vote finestboi joor angry
Enh enh
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Chicent(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2016
thagift:

mods should not contest simple

If u look at it from this angle(they are mods and should be more favoured,which will make the contest one sided and less competitive) U are right
But wen u look at it from another angle(they took are human beings and also nairalanders) U are wrong.....

So lets compare both...... Check and Balance and mind you they are all hungry for 50k sir.
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by LuveU2(f): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Elchappo:
Seun just wan use this "Mr Nairaland" compensate Fynestboi since he does not pay well.

Fynestboi, even if the person u re competing with wowo pass OBJ nd dull pass Buhari, I will still vote him instead of you wey they abuse the small power wey u get..

No let me catch u for Zanga cous sampling to Jaja get you.
I hope u will vote for our man smiley
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Franchise21(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Thought we r thru wiv all these drama
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Agarawu33:
i think you want to learn how to to talk abi? Agarawu isn't team awon werey, I only endorsed Lanicky and campaigned for her with awon werey crew. In fact that team is full of ppl i dont groove with before the contest.

Is it a must I support their candidate for the male edition too I have my own way of doing my thing and i am rooting for someone that's ready to follow my way. Check the full meaning of coward before u call me one. So you think Fynestboii will sit and watch and vote will come in because he is over hyped?

You know nothing about this contest so i will advice u to sit your a$$ down and watch how the game is ganna end.

I am a team on my own and I have the right to endorse and support any candidate I like.

bro keep kwuayet, I didnt say you are awon werey I said the team you supported last time, there is a difference there, and yes you are a coward if you are not you won't go for the easy way, you are afraid to lose.
if you are one man team why join someone who has a lot of fans already?

1 Like

Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Maxi112:
undecided undecided

hope your night was cool?

was hot mehn, and yours?
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2016
Chicent:

If u look at it from this angle(they are mods and should be more favoured,which will make the contest one sided and less competitive) U are right
But wen u look at it from another angle(they took are human beings and also nairalanders) U are wrong.....

So lets compare both...... Check and Balance and mind you they are all hungry for 50k sir.

yes we are all human, in a game of football why is it that the referee don't join the players on the field to play football?
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Agarawu33: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2016
[s]
thagift:

bro keep kwuayet, I didnt say you are awon werey I said the team you supported last time, there is a difference there, and yes you are a coward if you are not you won't go for the easy way, you are afraid to lose.
if you are one man team why join someone who has a lot of fans already?
[/s]na u dem send come. Tell them agarawu gives no fvck. I won't exchange words with a baby like u.

So u mean their candidate don't stand a chance to win? Nonsense!!!
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Agarawu33:
[s][/s]na u dem send come. Tell them agarawu gives no fvck. I won't exchange words with a baby like u.

So u mean their candidate don't stand a chance to win? Nonsense!!!

you don't need to exchange words bro just know the fact that you are a coward.
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Agarawu33: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2016
thagift:

you don't need to exchange words bro just know the fact that you are a coward.
and watch how the coward wins the crown for his candidate grin

I have my decision to make.
I can root for anybody I wish.
If I show u my own way and you think yours is better, then we can't be on the same ship.

It's not a must I support their candidate. They should play their game without me.
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Agarawu33:
and watch how the coward wins the crown for his candidate grin

I have my decision to make.
I can root for anybody I wish.
If I show u my own way and you think yours is better, then we can't be on the same ship.

It's not a must I support their candidate. They should play their game without me.

you can root for anybody cool, so why join the winning team already?
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by Agarawu33: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
[s]
thagift:

you can root for anybody cool, so why join the winning team already?
[/s]
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by eipreel(f): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
davide470:
Staff of Nairaland workforce!!

cheesy cheesy

This wikid mod sef cheesy lmao

1 Like

Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by papinx(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Hmmmmmm. No comment..

cheesy
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by papinx(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
chelseabmw:

Oh yes .... We just need two or three players to spicy tins up

cool cheesy
Re: Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue by hUmaneOne: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigeria cannot be great,not with these kind of issues..
The mod has undue advantage and will most likely win.

The proper thing to do will be to resign being a mod or drop from the contest.
Mr Seun Osewa, I appreciate your intervention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Cassava Tubbers Have The Opportunity To Wear Cloth, A Picture You Need To See / Unbelievable! Couple Turn Their Wedding Party Into A Horror Movie Scene / Guys, Can You Tell Your Male Friend You Love Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.