Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,531 members, 7,951,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) (91675 Views)

Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by meme98: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:
Some ladiez have no atom of shame..fighting because of a mere man.
Mere man
4 ur mind
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
supernet4:
oniyeye of d highest order
Iyawo mi atata, bawo ni now? cheesy
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Mopolchi: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
jide219:
i can now see u are suffering

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by sekundosekundo: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Pilate2016:
I hear say Bible talk am say 20 women go dey drag 1 man for this end time.

Isaiah chapter 4 vs 1.
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Moneytize: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
locosis007:
See your life!

Yoruba girls fighting over men since d time of Adam.

Seriously they messed up
All these Igbos and tribalism sef. Una dey see Yoruba for dream?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by chubbygal(f): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
How can a lady be fighting over one DIRTY thing , maybe him dey even wear one boxers for 2week sef BRR I greet una

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by oladipo322(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
locosis007:
See your life!
Seriously they messed up

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by tmxme(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
The pictures are not clear joor
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by oladipo322(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
denkyw:
Yoruba girls, they must be fighting over an igbo guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
Huge shame!
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by ajoyeleke(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
ireneony:
Some ladiez have no atom of shame..fighting because of a mere man.

excuse me, did u just called a whole man "mere"?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Borozo(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
In my country Eritrea its a normal thing
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by bellenornor(f): 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
And the guy was somewhere enjoying his sweet life. Ma nigga..
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Shobizz(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
endtime fight
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by shuaibazeez32(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
[/color]
contactmorak:
According to the newseveryhour.com reader who sent in the pics, he was in a Lagos red bus popularly called LAGBUS from Ojota going to CMS when these two Ladies who boarded together started fighting over a man. He said one collected the other's boyfriend's number . How he explained it below..

"See me see wahala o. Na so i entered this bus from Ojota going to the Island, CMS to be precised. Basically, these two ladies boarded at Ojota but i noticed they were arguing with each other as they entered the bus. The bigger one said something like 'wa se ma gba number e leyin me?' O mo pe boyfriend mi ni, ode gba number e. Ashewo' meaning why would you collect his number, you knew he is my boyfriend and you still collected his number. You Prostitute'.Then the other lady replied, 'Ma pe me lasewo", meaning d' Don't call me a Prostitute'. The next thing i can remember is that they began beating each other. The bigger statured lady pegged the other one against the seat and beat her like a baby. Only a few people cared to seperate them as they both look like Street girls."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/two-ladies-fight-dirty-over-guy-inside.html
[color=#000099]
contactmorak:
According to the newseveryhour.com reader who sent in the pics, he was in a Lagos red bus popularly called LAGBUS from Ojota going to CMS when these two Ladies who boarded together started fighting over a man. He said one collected the other's boyfriend's number . How he explained it below..

"See me see wahala o. Na so i entered this bus from Ojota going to the Island, CMS to be precised. Basically, these two ladies boarded at Ojota but i noticed they were arguing with each other as they entered the bus. The bigger one said something like 'wa se ma gba number e leyin me?' O mo pe boyfriend mi ni, ode gba number e. Ashewo' meaning why would you collect his number, you knew he is my boyfriend and you still collected his number. You Prostitute'.Then the other lady replied, 'Ma pe me lasewo", meaning d' Don't call me a Prostitute'. The next thing i can remember is that they began beating each other. The bigger statured lady pegged the other one against the seat and beat her like a baby. Only a few people cared to seperate them as they both look like Street girls."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/two-ladies-fight-dirty-over-guy-inside.html
[quote author=contactmorak post=47547109]According to the newseveryhour.com reader who sent in the pics, he was in a Lagos red bus popularly called LAGBUS from Ojota going to CMS when these two Ladies who boarded together started fighting over a man. He said one collected the other's boyfriend's number . How he explained it below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/two-la that is why gud for them
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by amtaken(f): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
I am here to check names.

My in-laws I dey hail oo.
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Peterdrumz(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
For this baba Buhari regime the guy try dey date two girls the guy pocket full so they this fools dey fight for him
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Laveda(f): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Who still fights over a man? undecided

Shameless bĂ­tches angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by chiefojiji(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by eleko1: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Emilokoiyawon. Pls check my signature nd help spread the good news to ur follpwers .Th,k u
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by horlareey(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
locosis007:
See your life!

Seriously they messed up
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by horlareey(m): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Okay
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by assana: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
rubbish like I care, some ladies sef I just tire for their uncultured attitudes. mtcheeeeew
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Glaze10(m): 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Pilate2016:
Yes ooo Isaiah 4v1
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
supernet4:
tribalism @ d highest order Wot is d meaning of ur post now?
abi nor be our Yoruba girls ni?!
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Silly stupid women. What stops the man from replacing those two fools. Instead of facing the cheating man they are displaying their agbero behaviour. Mtchew
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Xbursta(m): 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i]
Pilate2016:
[s]
Pilate2016:
[/s]
Pilate2016:
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Pilate2016:
You mean am?
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by FarukuWadata12(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2016
That momentary feeling when you realize your boyfriend had another girlfriend beside you, is a tough feeling but I don't think you have to go into each other, come on ladies!
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by millionaireman: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2016
locosis007:
See your life!

Seriously they messed up

Sugar daddies sef, no be yuppies like us they usually fought for. Money matters ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.