Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,553 members, 7,944,654 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Dont Just Know What She Want From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Just Know What She Want From Me (923 Views)

Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo / Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Just Know What She Want From Me by henries246(m): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
There is this colleague of mine, I can not really defined her kind of person. She resumed work with us some months ago and as colleagues we all were friends. One of my guy made advances on her but she blatantly refused. And all these while I never had any interest in her talk more of dating any of my female colleague. She Being so desperate, with so much crush and passes at me and as a guy I fell into the web. Gradually I started having little little feelings for her, so I told everything asin how am feeling and she agreed that we date. Since then and now she calls me like mad, sometimes when she calls me we will spend 1hr+ on talking. But what baffles me most is that each time we are together she will tell me that she doesn't want sex and if I should say lets be ordinary friends she will keep on disturbing me. And not dat she is a Virgin. Sometimes she makes this comment "must she have sex with all the guys she date". Seriously I don't jst know what she wants from me.
Re: I Dont Just Know What She Want From Me by magicalBae(f): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Testing mettle......80%

Be patient tongue
Re: I Dont Just Know What She Want From Me by Strahovski1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Is it compulsory you have sex on every relationship?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Just Know What She Want From Me by iamkingzlee(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sorry, I'll pass.
Re: I Dont Just Know What She Want From Me by 2dice01: 1:17am On Jul 15, 2016
dont worry your keke napep will soon enter the garage... Just cool down make hold-up clear for road
Re: I Dont Just Know What She Want From Me by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 15, 2016
oga calm down...so long she ain't a virgin,e go happen
Re: I Dont Just Know What She Want From Me by IlorinFirstSon(m): 2:49am On Jul 15, 2016
What's a relationship without sex?
Besides, it's called relationship —our genitals, relating. lipsrsealed
Re: I Dont Just Know What She Want From Me by firstking01(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Sorry, I'll pass.
You are sure contesting for mr nl and you are this blank in making contributions and giving people advice huhundecided...do i need to remind you that it's one of the criteria that will catapault you to that throneundecided…i just dey look all of una wey they contest with one eyeundecided
Re: I Dont Just Know What She Want From Me by NemzySeries(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
D woman get unsettled spirit 4 her body but 4 d main time stay put, be careful & kw her mind games b4 ur d!ck pushes u to d lion's den
Re: I Dont Just Know What She Want From Me by Nnamsco4real: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Try and have romance (smooching, touching breasts, ass, intense kissing) and flex her small... She will give you Sex without stress. Her no sex rule is a mild test on your head. If you fall to that, You will lose. Kiss her and touch her small without the real thing. She will start trusting you. cool

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma, My Daughters Might Be The Next Afrocandy / Love. / When A Woman Is The President, Will The Husband Be Called First Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.