Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,770 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

5'' Baddest Guy Of Nollywood That Ladies Dont Mess With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5'' Baddest Guy Of Nollywood That Ladies Dont Mess With (1375 Views)

Ebuka's Wife Says She Doesn't Feel Insecure That Ladies Are Crushing On Him / Tonto Dikeh Responds To Marijuana Rumors: "Don’t Mess With Praying Woman" / Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5'' Baddest Guy Of Nollywood That Ladies Dont Mess With by abeniagbon(m): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2016
[b]Meet the 5 baddest men of nollywood that ladies to mess with. why they are more sarcastic that what you might expect if you dear mess with them you could possibly smell your ass

CHECK OUT OTHERS ACTORS THAT ARE IN THE GROUP

Source: http://www.benablogs.com/2016/07/5-baddest-guy-of-nollywood-that-ladies.html

Re: 5'' Baddest Guy Of Nollywood That Ladies Dont Mess With by Irishrena1(f): 1:02am On Jul 15, 2016
Do you live with them OP?
Re: 5'' Baddest Guy Of Nollywood That Ladies Dont Mess With by EduColombo(m): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Irishrena1:
Do you live with them OP?
I tire oooo
Re: 5'' Baddest Guy Of Nollywood That Ladies Dont Mess With by bewla(m): 3:07am On Jul 15, 2016
ko

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Super Eagles Player, Simon Mosesand Wife Hit The Beach / See What Charly Boy Did With Students He Met In Owerri Doing Rag Day(Pics) / Emir Of Kano's Beautiful New Wife, Queen Saadatu Lamido Turns 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.