Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,053 members, 7,906,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Have Airtel Lost Their Credibility? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have Airtel Lost Their Credibility? (526 Views)

Do You Have Airtel Weekend Plan Sim For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Airtel Lost Their Credibility? by abdeiz(m): 4:28am On Jul 15, 2016
A few months ago Nigerians were finally able to rejoice and enjoy cheap data when Airtel introduced the unlimited night plans, we all thought that this was the beginning of a new era of when we no longer have to pay through our noses to get a couple hundred megabytes of data.
But was that a false hope? After a while the prices of the plan was increased astronomically and the durations of the plans were reduced or scrapped completely. We said OK, we can still manage this one they left us with. Now fast toward to two days ago the unlimited night plan has now been scrapped completely and capped at 500mb and 1.5gb for 25 and 50 naira respectively. Unfortunately there new plans have been marred by customer complaints of having subscribed with airtime deducted but are still unable to browse, please I implore them to rectify this issue immediately because I'm also one of those customers affected by such incompetence.

My question is this why introduce such a plan when they know that its not sustainable and break lots of hearts nationwide. Didn't they know the consequences of introducing such plans because they only explanation I arrived at is those who formulate such plans doesn't know Nigerians and our love for data consumption.
Re: Have Airtel Lost Their Credibility? by Johnepaul: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2016
I thought the N25 and N50 bundles were for a specific plan. I had the same issue a few days back and it was rectified via @airtel_care. You can try them too, if you are on twitter, or Airtel Nigeria via Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

My Nokia Phone Asha205 Still Support Whatsapp / Any Cheap Tecno Camon C8 For Sale In Abuja?? / Pls Help A Brother!!! On How To Confirgue Blackberry Apn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.