Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud (1281 Views)

UK Used Toshiba Satellite Laptop Very Fast @37k. In Benin City / My Laptop Fan Is Not Rotating,what Shoud I Do / Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud by kidman96(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2016
Hello Nairalanders. Please my laptop fan blows very loud and fast and it makes the battery run down too fast. I have cleared the ventilation outlet to no avail. Please I got some info online that too many programs are running on startup but I don't know which one to disable. Please help me out.
Re: Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud by DaBullIT(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2016
CRTL ALT DEL

USE CRTL PRTNSCRN to print out tasks

we'll see which apps need to be uninstalled or removed
Re: Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud by Danfuster(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2016
If you system is AMD chipped, it's quite normal to an extent but do the following: Get CCleaner to clean some redundant files there, check your task manager to see start up programmes and find a way to remove them from start up.

If all the above fails, then you probably have a dusty board, dust is mostly silicon, it's the active property in mud and clay and as you know...mud houses and clay pot traps heat better than anything. Imagine what that silicon dust could do to your board.

Open up your board and get a blower to remove the dust.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud by kidman96(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
CRTL ALT DEL

USE CRTL PRTNSCRN to print out tasks

we'll see which apps need to be uninstalled or removed

this is what i saw. there is no task to click.

Re: Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud by DaBullIT(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
It may not be task , it may be processes , it may be anything , i am seeing some unfamiliar programs , but before we get into that , how old is the laptop again ? and where do you keep it is there enough ventilation ? like for instance do you prostrate on your bed with the laptop on the same bed ? or rug as it applies ? if so , that's probably why , if not , check each process running with google any unfamiliar app should be killed

learn from http://tweaks.com/windows/39559/kill-processes-from-command-prompt/ how to kill tasks and remove unwanted processes
kidman96:

this is what i saw. there is no task to click.
Re: Please Help: My Laptop Fan Blows Very Fast And Loud by kidman96(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
It may not be task , it may be processes , it may be anything , i am seeing some unfamiliar programs , but before we get into that , how old is the laptop again ? and where do you keep it is there enough ventilation ? like for instance do you prostrate on your bed with the laptop on the same bed ? or rug as it applies ? if so , that's probably why , if not , check each process running with google any unfamiliar app should be killed

learn from http://tweaks.com/windows/39559/kill-processes-from-command-prompt/ how to kill tasks and remove unwanted processes

The laptop is 3yrs old. I place it on a piece of tile on a stool when using it or on a dining table. I. Have used a vaccum cleaner to clear the ventilation outlet and the problem remained. I post a picture of The "process". Pls could you take a look and tell me which to disable cos I don't want to disable something important.

(1) (Reply)

HP Compaq Mini CORE 2 System Unit With 15” HP Monitor (tokunbo) / How To Speed Up A Slow PC Without Any Software Or Formatting - Windows 7,8,10 / Used Toshiba Dynabook TX/450DSJ Laptop For Sell 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.