Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,890 members, 7,976,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:13 AM

EFCC Collabrates With US To Combat Corruption (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Collabrates With US To Combat Corruption (Photos) (626 Views)

Okorocha Inaugurates Paramilitary Outfit To Combat Drugs In Imo State(photos) / Charly Boy Group Resumes Anti-Buhari Protest Over Corruption (Photos) / Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Collabrates With US To Combat Corruption (Photos) by saints2(f): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
According to the EFCC Acting Chair..

The outgoing United States Ambassador to Nigeria, His Excellency James Entwistle this morning poured encomium on me as he vigorously commended me for the dynamism I have brought to the fight against corruption in Nigeria. He said the best part of his time in Nigeria was strengthening cooperation with law enforcement agencies especially the EFCC.

His words: “It is in our interest to see Nigerian law enforcement capacity grow… It is not enough to complaint about things. We have to help our friends… I am proud of the EFCC and privileged to be of some help”, he said. The envoy made the remarks today, Friday July 15, 2016 when I visited him in his office. He expressed delight that the President had already asked the National Assembly to confirm my appointment as he wished me well.

The purpose of the visit was to wish the departing envoy fare well. I must confess, I did enjoy close working relationship with the United States government during the tenure of Entwistle, it is significant that the envoy is leaving at a time the Commission is having its best relationship with the US. I thanked the envoy for his support and cooperation. My words: “Even when you leave, do not forget us. Continue to be our ambassador”.

I also urged Ambassador Entwistle to continue to monitor my performance as chairman of the EFCC, as I promised that having come this far, I would never compromise my integrity in the fight against corruption. ‪#‎EFCC‬. ‪#‎Magu‬

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/efcc-collabrates-with-us-to-combat.html

Re: EFCC Collabrates With US To Combat Corruption (Photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
EFCC again? Watch your back.
Re: EFCC Collabrates With US To Combat Corruption (Photos) by saints2(f): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Indeed if Magu resigns today, he has written his name in gold...

lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: EFCC Collabrates With US To Combat Corruption (Photos) by todayboy: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
They should also collaborate with Usa about Aisha buhari case also

1 Like

Re: EFCC Collabrates With US To Combat Corruption (Photos) by bennygreat1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Then they should look into this administration very well..
APC... PDP re same....
Re: EFCC Collabrates With US To Combat Corruption (Photos) by Horus(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWjhFA-rQ

We Need Support Of Every Nigerian In Fighting Corruption -- EFCC Boss Pt. 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr2RMG8BE_g

We Need Support Of Every Nigerian In Fighting Corruption -- EFCC Boss Pt. 2

(1) (Reply)

Senator Omisore Iyiola Strikes Deal With Efcc Over Alleged N1.3billion Fraud. / Revealed: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn / Dogara Under Fire For Saying Padding Not Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.