Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,429 members, 7,917,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (28549 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Emeka71(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Many happy returns to Dolapo.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Gbegiri101(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Happy birthday ma..

TEAM PHOTOSHOOT; SUPPORT AND VOTE PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016. Your vote counts, do not waste it. check my profile for more.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by lonelydora: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
tobias4real:

What a foolish comments you make. Is she not modestly dress enough? Mind you, all she put on worth 100x more than whatever your entire s household ever possesses.

I don't banter words with members who are less than 3 years on the forum.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by damola1: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
reading book on byday.. isokay.. diarisgod o!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Thobiy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
HBD
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Yoyostic: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
gretblue:

Kindly ignore.The first Lady that hyped up was constantly being accused of spending much on wrist watch.
people never get pleased even if you kill yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by aishmuhd(f): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
HBD ma...simplicity is what I call her.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by princeakins(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Icon79:
This our Vice President always looks like a houseboy shocked

SMH angry

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by egedege1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na me she wan cut am with
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Rexyl(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Congrats Mr and Mrs Osinbajo. You are destined to be successful as a national ruler.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by IDnoble1: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
funnynation:
The last time wey I celebrate birthday, my g.f bought me ''white short and singlet'' as if i dey work for car wash. I no dey celebrate birthday again.

Nairaland official comedian
grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by priphil(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Elijahrona2:
I love this woman in many ways. She's just simple and quiet.

Please guy read the awesome articles in my signature. They're legit

Fayose go soon attack her.. I trust dat man.. He is as trickish as a crocodile
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by piagetskinner(m): 12:18am On Jul 16, 2016
She looks very simple and I like her for that...moderate woman who is beautiful and doesn't believe in flamboyance.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by Alhaji1970: 6:19am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo by oyinsho(f): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Small in stature, but with a backing of mighty God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage / Video Of People Burning Brooms Did Not Happen In Nigeria But Ghana / I Am Alive - Yakubu Gowon denies death rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.