Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,845 members, 7,909,184 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Do You Think Of This Parenting Technique? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think Of This Parenting Technique? (572 Views)

Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate / 25 Hilarious Parenting Differences Between Moms And Dads (photos) / My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This Parenting Technique? by khalhokage(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: What Do You Think Of This Parenting Technique? by Onegai(f): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
I saw this a while back.

IT'S AWESOME! cheesy My kind of people. Never stop playing with your children and always give them a sense of wonder that the world can be an incredible place. Because if you don't fill those inquisitive minds with something good, someone else will do so. And you may not like the result.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Parenting Technique? by Mopricelezz(f): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
cheesyLovely

(1) (Reply)

Hunger In The Land Family Disgraced For Stealing Pot Of Soup In Abuja / First Born Children Around The World / 10 Things I Must Tell My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.