Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,615 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:57 PM

New Dawn with Funmi Iyanda in Abuja - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Dawn with Funmi Iyanda in Abuja (3118 Views)

ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man / Watch New Dawn With Funmi Iyanda: Mondays And Wednesdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Dawn with Funmi Iyanda in Abuja by mutiu78(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2005
New Dawn with Funmi Iyanda in Abuja. The show is being aired on Mondays and Wednesday's on NTA Network Stations between 10:00- 11:00 am.

Please, if you will like to participate in the show's life class, send your phone number to info@newdawnwithfunmi.com

The Wednesday show is tagged the GET BETTER SERIES (life Class): This day has proved to be life changing for the viewers. 

url: www.newdawnwithfunmi.com
Re: New Dawn with Funmi Iyanda in Abuja by SvS(f): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2006
dont watch it tha much
Re: New Dawn with Funmi Iyanda in Abuja by dollypee1(f): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2006
I USED TO WATCH THE PROGRAMME.THOT IT WAS MON,WED AND FRI?I THINK D LAST OF D PROGRAMME I WATCHED WAS WHEN HE INTERVEIWED DEWALE AYUBA,REALLY ENJOYED IT.BUT I PREFFERED THE TALK FRIDAY THEN.
Re: New Dawn with Funmi Iyanda in Abuja by newdawnwf: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2007
New Dawn With Funmi Iyanda is a lifestyle talk show aimed basically at impacting positively the lives of people in all facets of life. It is motivational and aspirational. It is a show that cuts across every segment and sector of the economy.

The show has been running for seven consecutive years and has a record of being the TV show in Nigeria with the most awards and perhaps the most trusted. It is an independently produced program and runs twice a week, Mondays and Wednesdays on the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Network and DSTV. Time 10.00-11.00am
For more information, please visit www.newdawnwithfunmi.com
You will like to feature or advertise? Email info@newdawnwithfunmi.com
Re: New Dawn with Funmi Iyanda in Abuja by angel101(f): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2007
Seun, i think u need to charge people for adverts wink
no back door adverts here pls
Re: New Dawn with Funmi Iyanda in Abuja by Onlineyoga: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2011

(1) (Reply)

What If Cartoons Came To Life? / How To Activate A New Gotv Decoder In Nigeria / The Last Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.