Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,157 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

Someone Teach Me How To Dance Please - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Someone Teach Me How To Dance Please (920 Views)

Are You Passionate About Fashion? Teach Your Passion! / Whatsapp 09030519446 Am A Skin Blogger Teach U How To Take Care Of Your Skin / Mom Dresses In Costume Every Day To Teach Son A Lesson About Being Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Teach Me How To Dance Please by Chipappii(m): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mehn. This is so hard. Imagine i can't even move my body to the simplest of dance steps. I wonder if it's something someone can learn, i mean, is it possible that people like me are created in a way that i can neva dance even if I tried to learn. Some one should help me to avoid stories that touch on my wedding day. I mean i gats to rock that day naaa. Anything i can do?
Re: Someone Teach Me How To Dance Please by Elchappo: 12:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Hahahahahahahahhahaha..

I thought I was alone on this..
Planning to cut off the dancing program on the D-day..

OP, I think we re created stiff, most time I try learning I find out that I apply muscle nd it's locks up all joint.

So I ve settled dancing like a drunk each time I feel like shaking body.
Re: Someone Teach Me How To Dance Please by Chipappii(m): 5:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Elchappo:
Hahahahahahahahhahaha..

I thought I was alone on this..
Planning to cut off the dancing program on the D-day..

OP, I think we re created stiff, most time I try learning I find out that I apply muscle nd it's locks up all joint.

So I ve settled dancing like a drunk each time I feel like shaking body.

Hahahaha. Mehn. That thing is really strong.
Re: Someone Teach Me How To Dance Please by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2016
Here to read comments.
Re: Someone Teach Me How To Dance Please by Onegai(f): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2016
Are you in Lagos and haven't been to salsa social dancing before?
Wednesday and Thursday classes have been full. We need more men to partner with the large female turnout.

Join your fellow professionals tonight at after work salsa socials and dance classes with Mr Buddy.

Every Friday we are at Victoria Crown Plaza VCP Hotel poolside at 292b Ajose Adeogun St Victoria Island Lagos 7pm till midnight.
Beginners and intermediate classes start by 8.20pm.
Happy hour half prices from 7pm till 8pm and Bacardi Cuba Libre happy hour till 9pm. Come early and place your orders.

For private classes and more information please call or Whatsapp Mr Buddy on +2348056002459 or visit www.danceandartalive.com

Follow me @mrbuddysalsa on instagram, twitter @buddysalsa and on facebook is Salsa in Nigeria or Salsa Naija.

Kindly share this information with friends. See you tonight

(1) (Reply)

Maymall Scents / Over 80% Off An Amazing Spa Session / Fashion Smart Watch Phone - Silver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.