Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With (2014 Views)

Win Up To N300,000 In The Indomie Bellefull 3.0 Comedy Challenge! / 15 Pictures Indomie Generation Wont Understand / When Indomie Generation Meets Ol'skool The First Time (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2016
Well my list is going to be on the list of cartoons, I grew up watching. Most of you guys might not remember them but we, the Indomie generation crew will.
Here's the list in no particular order.

1 Poweruff Girls

Who didn't love Powerpuff girls while growing up? The story about three girls accidentally created when the professor added chemical X to everything nice. Their main villain Mojo jo jo, who was friends with the professor formerly.

2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 12:42am On Jul 16, 2016
2. Megas XLR

This cartoon is about a guy who stumbled on a robot from the future at a junkyard. He bought it and pimped the robot to the extent that, he added a car and used a game controller to control the robot. The guy is a pro at gaming and he battles alien invaders, with the robot and the aid of his friend and a hot girl from the future.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by MDsambo: 12:44am On Jul 16, 2016
Daniel2802:
Well my list is going to be on the list of cartoons, I grew up watching. Most of you guys might not remember them but we, the Indomie generation crew will.
Here's the list in no particular order.

1 Poweruff Girls

Who didn't love Powerpuff girls while growing up? The story about three girls accidentally created when the professor added chemical X to everything nice. Their main villain Mojo jo jo, who was friends with the professor formerly.

Did yhu jst said indomie genaration?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 12:47am On Jul 16, 2016
3. Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack is one cartoon I can never forget. Jack who was sent into the future by the wicked Aku, when he was about to all kill him and is forced to fight foes in a post apocalyptic robotic world till he can return to his time. I never got to watch the ending because the show was stopped, but the good news is that, it has been renewed for a fifth season recently .

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 12:51am On Jul 16, 2016
4. Robot boy

It's about a boy, I think Tony if am not mistaken who was given a robot as a gift by a professor. The professor did that so that the robot can have the chance to be a 'real boy'. Tony has two friends a girl and a boy, and they are all faced with challenges from the evil Kamikaze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 12:55am On Jul 16, 2016
5. Wacky Races

I really enjoyed this funny cartoon when I was a little. It was always about a race between different racers with different kinds of cars. The racers who stood out were Dick Dastardly and Muttley because, they always tried to cheat and it always backfired at them.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 12:59am On Jul 16, 2016
6 Dexter's Laboratory

Dexter and Didi always kept me entertained. Dexter, the boy genius had a secret laboratory in his house which only his sister, Didi knows. She was always fond of disturbing him in his laboratory especially when he is inventing something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 1:04am On Jul 16, 2016
7 Courage The Cowardly Dog

"...stupid dog, you make me go mad..." Does that ring a bell? If it does then, u should know how fun loving this cartoon was to us back then. Unlike what the title protrays, Courage always saved the family especially with the aid of his computer upstairs, which surprisingly can talk. He lived with an old woman who adopted him and her husband. They had no children.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 1:09am On Jul 16, 2016
8. Scooby Doo

Who doesn't remember Scooby Doo and gang from way back. The times when Scooby and Shaggy were both used as baits always. You only needed scooby snacks to convince both to do anything. Thelma who was in love with Shaggy but couldn't tell him and he was stupid enough not to read the signs. I think the remaining members are Fred and one girl like that. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 1:17am On Jul 16, 2016
9 Ben 10

grin Back in days, Ben 10 was the main thing in town. The story about a boy, Benjamin, who could change into 10 aliens with the aid of the Omitrix, which was created by Azmuth. Ben 10 had a funny but cool way of naming his aliens. At school we usually have a competition about his alien's names. He had aliens like Four-arms, Heatblash, XLR8, Diamond head, Wild Mutt etc. He is aided by his cousin Gwen and Grandpa Max who is a plumber wink .His main villain was Vilgax, who wanted to collect the Omitrix.

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 1:24am On Jul 16, 2016
10. Which other cartoons can u remember? Do you have any you think should be on this list? Don't fail to add.

Note: I watched all these cartoons on Cartoon Network (CN)

Cc: Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44
Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 1:24am On Jul 16, 2016
MDsambo:

Did yhu jst said indomie genaration?
Yea, anything?
Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Vladm(m): 6:04am On Jul 16, 2016
SPONGEBOB
SQUAREPANTS..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Vladm:
SPONGEBOB
SQUAREPANTS..
I watched it but not when I was little. I remember it still airs on Nickelodeon.
Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by samsono30: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2016
kids next door, ed edd and eddy, time quad, the grim aventures of billy and mandy, tom and jerry, sheep in the big city, jonny bravo, cow and chicken, camp lazio, the mask, fat dog, looney toons, grim and evil, cramp twins, jetsons, the adams family, the flintstons.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2016
samsono30:
kids next door, ed edd and eddy, time quad, the grim aventures of billy and mandy, tom and jerry, sheep in the big city, jonny bravo, cow and chicken
Kids next door x2 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Their missions were always in acronyms eg F.R.I.E.N.D.S. etc. Ed, Edd and Eddy and their love for Jaw breakers. Can't remember Time Squad. Billy and Mean Mandy with their friend the Grim reaper. How we never got to see the face of Cow and Chicken's parents but only their legs. Johnny Bravo, the muscular who never got the girls no matter how hard he tried. Bros you try oh.
Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2016
Mods this thread can't go to waste
Oya password - snake
My nairlanders will understand
Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by tohpahz(f): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2016
cheesy power puff gas .. Scooby doo.. My favz den
Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2016
tohpahz:
cheesy power puff gas .. Scooby doo.. My favz den
Sugar, spice and everything nice cheesy
Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by truth12(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
DOPE CARTOONS, UNTIL CARTOON NETWORK TERMINATED THEM! angryDOPE CARTOONS, UNTIL CARTOON NETWORK TERMINATED THEM!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Daniel2802(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Now CN is filled with boring programs, it doesn't even appeal to my little cousins. They now prefer to watch Nickelodeon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by samuel051: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2016
my gym partner is a monkey cramp twins camp lazlo squirrel boy grim adventure of billy or something (can't remember )
Re: Top 10 Cartoons The Indomie Generation Can Relate With by Jay542(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
6, 8. The only cartoon I watched a little sha. Power rangers my days.

(1) (Reply)

Quran Says Jesus Is Greater Than Muhammad Then Muslim Must Become Christian. / Nairalanders, Please Help! / Ribless Uganda Actress Gets Gwagon Gift From Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.