Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Goddy The Prophet Of Yahweh Who Prophesied Against Otem Is Now Begging For Bread - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goddy The Prophet Of Yahweh Who Prophesied Against Otem Is Now Begging For Bread (2559 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goddy The Prophet Of Yahweh Who Prophesied Against Otem Is Now Begging For Bread by otemdomino: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin grin Lwkmd Goddys Was Begging For Bread Na Only How To Mk Mouth For Jehovah Them Sabi But Jehavah Cant Do The Same tongue The Worst Part Is That He Was Being Help By An ATHEIST grin Ediot Return The Money Is The Devils Money!!
lol
Re: Goddy The Prophet Of Yahweh Who Prophesied Against Otem Is Now Begging For Bread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
otemdomino:
According to the Prophesy of Goddys, he said that YAHWEH told him that I, Otem, shall beg for BREAD on the 6th of July(which was 9 days ago)
https://www.nairaland.com/3169043/message-otem

But fortunately for me and UNFORTUNATELY FOR HIM, I was online that day sharing recharge card pins. Then on the 9th, I paid my TITHE to Keandre, Geoworldedu, Ebiagtales, Edan15 and all those who won the Q&A.

But to my greatest shock, this Goddys who prophesied in the name of yahweh that I, Otem, the revealer of truth shall beg for bread on July 6...this same Goddys was wrecked by his god who made him beg for what he wished for me two days after, July 8.

Here is the evidence with link:

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/65#47329611 (check the 6th post)

So Goddys if you are wishing someone Ill luck, always check your back because you may not know whom you are dealing with.
Now Goddys, tell me how your story will not appear in a chapter in the Doctufos grin

Keandre, Sonoflucifer, Realmindz, Lilbrown007, dazzlingd, absolutism, muafrika2, 4evergod2, kingjahzmineking, hahn, elohim01, absolutism, etc.

grin grin grin
Funny thread otem
grin
Goddys the prophet killed it.
Lol
grin

2 Likes

Re: Goddy The Prophet Of Yahweh Who Prophesied Against Otem Is Now Begging For Bread by Niflheim(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2017
@Otemdomino,

The messengers of Yahweh begging for bread?!!! But I thought they said that their god was the almighty?!!! So they say the Lord's prayer in vain? "Give us this day our daily bread" was all a time and energy wasting incantation?

1 Like

Re: Goddy The Prophet Of Yahweh Who Prophesied Against Otem Is Now Begging For Bread by OtemAtum: 1:03am On Jun 21, 2017
Niflheim:
@Otemdomino,

The messengers of Yahweh begging for bread?!!! But I thought they said that their god was the almighty?!!! So they say the Lord's prayer in vain? "Give us this day our daily bread" was all a time and energy wasting incantation?
LOL @ d pix cheesy
Re: Goddy The Prophet Of Yahweh Who Prophesied Against Otem Is Now Begging For Bread by 0temSapien: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2018
This thread though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Will And Freedom From Sin / Fornication In Church/ church romance, Share Your Experience / Church Members Asleep In Mass, Solution? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.